BY MIGHTY DOG

Food for Small Dogs Small dogs work hard, play hard and maintain an active lifestyle. Protein packed Mighty Dog will help get your little guy through his day. This variety pack of finely ground non-gravy products includes Hearty Beef, a hearty meal with big, meaty flavor made with real beef; Lamb and Rice, a hearty, delicious meal with big, meaty flavor made with real lamb and rice; and Chicken and Smoked Bacon Combo, a hearty, delicious meal made with chicken and smoked bacon. All 3 provide 100% complete nutrition for adult dogs and puppies; Lamb and Rice contains no artificial preservatives. This assorted package includes 12 5.5-ounce cans. Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. 8% br Crude Fat. 2% br Crude Fiber. 1.5% br Moisture. 82% see more...

Buy on Target
Yuliya P.
Lombard, IL
Great and very convenient if you have a small dog like I do. This can be used once or twice, so you don’t have to store open can of dogs food in your fridge and this will not go bad. Very convenient and my dog likes this too
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My chihuahua LOVES Mighty Dog food. She does get in "moods" where she gets tired of certain flavors. Luckily there are a lot of flavors, so we just switch it up for awhile. We have gotten other food at times when we ran out and just needed to quickly pick something up, but my dog doesn't really like or want to eat other dog food. Mighty Dog is her favorite. My Chi is overall very healthy. I would definitely recommend Mighty Dog food to anybody looking for dog food.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
Variety is ok but it's just a variety of bad product. This made my dog sick, she'd vomit, have the runs, and was just miserable. She also gained a lot of unhealthy weight while on this. Please don't feed your dog this stuff. It's cheap for a reason.
Kayla S.
My dogs love this. We mix it in with dry dog food to stretch it for four dogs. My grandma started the tradition for our dogs as a special treat because her dog loved it. I mean would stand near the cupboard and cry until she got her can a day.
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I like to mix some canned food in with the dry purina one and my dogs lap it up and we have had no issues with it. It's the only canned food that my moms jack Russell Oscar will eat he prefers the lamb and rice my girls however loves them all.
Effi M.
My dogs really like mighty dog, it's afortable and easy to find. I have 3 dogs, all different ages & sizes but they really like the food. I've been feeding my dogs this for about 4 weeks and I don't think I would change that.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
I used Mighty dog for about 2 years with my 2 terriers. They liked the food but o was unhappy with their weight (overweight). So I changed their wet food to a different, more healthier brand and they have lost few lbs each.
Sarah K.
My dogs love this wet food! They get so excited when they see my grab the can. Will continue to repurchase. You can normally find a coupon for this somewhere!
Kathryn F.
Our little Jack Russell's enjoy eating this canned food. They aren't picky about flavor. It's a reasonable price for a big pack of canned dog food.
Alison N.
My dogs love this product. We picked it up because we were short on their normal food and Costco was closed. They demolished this stuff!