BY MIESSENCE

• How do you use this? I heard that is good but I cant use1 Answers
Kathy P.
I Normally put baby powder but this is better I mean it's organic ! I recommend this . I normally put it after I shower to relax my body .
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
This company makes great products. This powder has a nice fresh scent and works wonders. i highly recommend.
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
Miessence products are great because they're organic and natural but still pretty cheap!
Dariany D.
Panama
How do you use this? I heard that is good but I cant use