BY MIENVIRON

Victoria J.
My mother-in-law bought this stuff and it doesn't work at all. Smells okay, but didn't do anything for the bugs.
Lottie B.
I am a personal mozzie magnet, in fact ANYTHING that bites will flock to me, and I have seen with my own eyes mozzies in South Africa approach me, then veer off and land on my partner who is normally invisible to them, when  using Buzz Free Zone!  Those tiny, vicious little blighters will devour me without it.  I have used it in various countries, alone, and  in combination with other measures (DEET, Avon skin-so-soft, etc. - I react badly to bites and must take EXTREME measures!).  NOTHING stops me getting bitten; the mozzers are willing to go on an ecstatic suicide mission just to get to my sweet, sweet blood.  But Buzz Free Zone definitely works to reduce the situation from "massacre" to "couple of bites".  It does smell very herbal - I like the smell which makes me feel "safe" -  and I think you need to apply fairly generously to all exposed skin that could be bitten (dab behind the ears won't do), but it is skin safe (I'd never apply DEET etc. directly onto skin) and organic, and works exactly the same way as all other insect repellants - by cloaking your scent. I'd rather be cloaked by natural herbs than by strong chemicals which absorb through my skin, affect my breathing (asthma) and can give me rashes.

I read the previous poor review and it may depend on the person, but I always include Buzz Free Zone in the arsenal I take on holiday with me.