BY MIELLE ORGANICS

Our ultra moisturizing White Peony Leave-In Conditioner is lightweight but packed with natural and organic ingredients to give your hair the moisture and protection it needs. Seal in moisture, smooth hair follicles, tame frizzies and flyaways. An excellent product when used for both daily styling and to help protect hair from heat damage

• I've been wanting to try this but I'm a little skeptical....1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this and able to compare it to the leave...3 Answers
  • I have been dying to try this, but I have Type 4 natural ...2 Answers
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
I never thought that I'd be all for a leave in spray but this has worked wonders for my hair. I have a decent amount of thick hair so I have to break my hair down to make sure that I get a good coating so I go through a bottle in no time but it's worth it. My curls have moisture, I love the smell and no flakes! I use it the most on freshly washed hair. In between washes I focus on my ends and although it's the base of my moisture routine, I've used it alone and it's worked, just not for my normal length of time between wash days/refresher days for MY hair. It's worked wonders on type 3 and 4 in my household so I honestly recommend trying it.
melodie c.
Los Angeles, CA
This is very thin and light weight so if you’re looking for something really coating for your curls it might not be this , but I still enjoy it to refresh my curls in the morning when I don’t feel like washing or cowashing. Like I said it’s not the super hydrating kind of conditionner but it does the job if u’re looking for a light weight product.
Victoria C.
The product Mielle Organics White Peony Leave-In 8-ounce Conditioner is good. I don't really know what it is supposed to do. When I put it on my hair the product just turns to water it's like putting water on my hair it is too liquidy for people who have hair like mine (that African real natural hair)it wouldn't work out.
Latoya S.
Phoenix
It took me awhile to discover that my hair loves light weight liquid leave in conditioners. I’ve always had dry brittle hair and thought I needed to layer up with thick creams and oils. While those do work at times in smaller quantities, I find that my hair hair thrives on liquid conditioners. So I decided to give this product a try. I don’t like the gel that this product is marketed with as it doesn’t provide enough gold for my 4c strands however I’ve been using this the past Spring with my fave gels and it has maintained moisture.
Ashley R.
I usually don’t like spray leave in conditioners but this leave in is amazing! It’s light weight yet effective. It really hydrates my hair and mixes well with other products. I also have been using it as a refresher! It’s affordable and totally worth it. I definitely recommend!
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I got this and wasn't sure about it being a spray (I'm used to creams). It smells weird, but it works pretty well. I recommend using a lot to make sure it holds if you're using it by itself. It gives me really nice volume.
Brandi B.
This is my first time trying any Mielle products, so far I’m quite impressed. It’s very moisturizing to my hair and a little goes a long way. The only issue I have is the design of the sprayer on the bottle. Because my hands are wet from using the products, it’s slippery and difficult to maneuver with the type of spray handle on the bottle.
Lesley E.
Boston, MA
This product is awesome and easy to use. It is to be noted that this is a very thin consistency leave in so it can be used as a refresher and can also be layered with other hair products. My hair was very moisturized and I will continue to use this product!

My hair type: Normal porosity, medium density, 3c/4a, color treated (bleach)
Kiera M.
Washington , DC
Purchased at: CVS
Smells amazing! Super nourishing! I love the spray bottle because it makes using it on protective styling easy! Where I would have sprayed water on my hair and then product, I can just use this and take water out of my routine. Defines my natural curls perfectly!
Taylor F.
Midland, GA
I was hesitant at first to use this product because of how watery it is but I really liked using this product. It definitely gives my hair the Hydration it needs and it’s also good to use as a refresher spray. The nozzle on it makes it very convenient to use.
CJ J.
Has anyone tried this and able to compare it to the leave in conditioner from Kinky Curly or Camille Rose? I'm trying to find different products that might work better for my hair's porosity.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
I have been dying to try this, but I have Type 4 natural hair and my question is, is this too lightweight to coat and soften my strands?
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I've been wanting to try this but I'm a little skeptical. Im so used to using my cantu leave in that it stops me from trying anything else. I need some real reviews please!
Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
How do you like this product?
Naomi E.
Is this product actually light weight and is it good for Type 4 hair? Also, is it worth the price?