Hair CareHair Products2-in-1 Shampoo & ConditionerMielle Organics
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque - 12oz

Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque - 12oz

by Mielle Organics

This restorative, deeply moisturizing masque is perfect for dry thirsty tresses. This masque was developed with your hair's greatest needs in mind. Nourish, hydrate and strengthen all at once with this amazing product. Gender: Unisex.

Trying this today as my hair is the thinnest ever and breaks easily, any recommendations on how to use it best?
I’ve been looking for a new deep conditioner/hair mask and I decided to go with Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque - 12oz. How good does this product work when it comes to restoring moisture 🤔?
Does this work for loose curls to wavy texture?
Start your review of Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque - 12oz!
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque - 12oz uploaded by christina H.
i was very intrested to try this line since it has biotn and says its good for growth and strengthing it smells really nice like mints its a very thick creamy consistincy its very easy to apply to hair its prett affordabel for a hair mask it did make my hair feel alil stronger i gave 4stars only bc it didnt help with hair growth but its still a really good hair mask i deff recommed if ur addicted to trying hair treatments like me
Arganise C.
Columbus, OH
I just recently used this product on my wash day before doing my mini twist. This masque has strengthened my hair so much and hydrated it my hair so much that my hair became unrecognizable. I definitely think this is best for women who struggle with dull hair that’s prone to breakage.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque - 12oz uploaded by Lawanda F.
The best biotin infused conditioner, very affordable Mielle always has a sale black owned company
Allyson D.
Skokie, IL
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque - 12oz uploaded by Allyson D.
I just tried this product out for the first time and I’m very impressed! This masque has an obvious smell, mint and rosemary which is okay with me. It’s very strong so be aware of that. I thought that this masque moisturized my hair super well and it made my scalp feel extra clean (probably the mint, super tingling). I love how easy it was to detangle. I think that this works great for all curl patterns/textures & I will keep continuing to use this line!
R M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love this masque the smell is amazing 🥰. A lot of people said it didn’t penetrate their hair but I would disagree . When applying the masque it does SEEM to sit on top of your hair BUT once I lefty it on for the time suggested I could tell it had penetrated . My hair felt soft after finding and I have added this into my current hair regimen . Mielle Organics has not disappointed me so far *knocks on wood* 😂
Stefanie A.
Tallahassee, FL
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque - 12oz uploaded by Stefanie A.
I have been using this and I have been loving it!!! I would recommend it for anyone with curly hair needing to manage from, smells so good and is def for natural hair!
Ruby S.
Queens, NY
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque - 12oz uploaded by Ruby S.
It was a mask day for me, I love how this left my curls, added extra on my ends left it for 30 minutes and my hair was happy. I believe this is also an organic product. Im happy with my results after using this masque. Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque - 12oz
Ashley M.
Staten Island, NY
Wow ! It feels so nice on your hair and the smell reminds me of a spa. When I rinsed it out my hair felt silky smooth and physically thicker , which I never experienced from a hair masque before. I’m very excited to see the long term results of growth because there is biotin in it. It is definitely one of the best hair masques I’ve used and I’ve tried many. If you’re on the fence about it give it a try ! And the ingredients are very honest which I love
Rosie C.
Mount Clemens, MI
I LOVE THE SLIP IN THIS. As soon as it touches your hair its working its magic. If you are type 4 give this a try. This worked much better for my hair than the Pomegranate honey line. Leaves the hair soft and manageable
Lauren D.
The smell is invigorating. Fresh but not fake. I like the thick texture of it because it applies easier. I leave it in for 30-45 mins after I do my weekly purple shampoo which is super drying.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ny K.
Bronx, NY
il y a un an
Gabrielle C. il y a un an
I absolutely love this hair masque. This mask will definitely help strengthen your hair and give it moisture, while also promoting hair growth! Smells great and the slip makes detangling SUPER easy! Another great deep conditioner for moisture is there Moisture RX Hawaiian Ginger Overnight Conditioner💙