Hair CareHair Styling ProductsMielle Organics
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel - 2oz

Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel - 2oz

by Mielle Organics

Rosemary and Mint Strengthening Edge GelNutrient rich biotin infused edge gel that hydrates, protects and smooths edges and fly aways.

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Sustainability Claims: Cruelty-free

Health Facts: Butylparaben-free, formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, phthalate-free, propylparaben-free

Hydrates; Protects; Smooth's edges & fly away

Hair Type: All Hair Types, textured

Product Form: Gel

Hiii anyone know if the Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel - 2oz works on 4c hair?
Has anybody used this product? Does it hold down type 4 edges?
Is this a good long wear product? Does it leave any residue or turn white?
Start your review of Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel - 2oz!
Sarah T.
Middletown, PA
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel - 2oz uploaded by Sarah T.
Purchased at: CVS
It's alright. I use edge gel on my daughter, and I've been trying different things. I love Mielles oil and we use it on her every night. This gel is just ok. I don't really like the scent and heaven help you if you mess up bc it isn't going anywhere, it's there until you wash it off. It does get the job done though
Arganise C.
Columbus, OH
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel - 2oz uploaded by Arganise C.
I love this edge gel more than eco styler and Murray’s because it doesn’t flake or turn white. When you first put it on it will make your edges behave, but after awhile it will start to loose it’s hold. I wish it had a stronger hold and a bigger container because I have to slay these edges everyday. The good thing is if you so happen to have an edge brush in your purse and it starts to loose it’s hold you can reactivate it with a little water.
Dro T.
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel - 2oz uploaded by Dro T.
No flakiness like other edge control gels. Has a great smell, keeps my edges laid and flat.
Genedra T.
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel - 2oz uploaded by Genedra T.
I really like this edge control. Surprisingly it has lasted me a while being that it comes in such a small container. It last all day especially if I wrap my hair to let it set. I would purchase this again.
Kristal P.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this product on my kids hair. Their hair just soaks up any oil or moisture right away. I put this in their hair after a wash and it stays moisturized for a few days. The whole line of products is really great for black hair care.
Desiree H.
Orange Park, FL
This edging gel is just okay. Honestly, you could probably get a cheaper edge gel and get the same results as you would with this.
Tiffany W.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Target
This stuff really holds your edges without the gel buildup. It's not wet so that's a plus. It's great for promoting hair growth. It also doesnt clog those pores along your hairline like some gels do.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
Very lightweight not a strong hold but I love the rosemary mint line and I think it’s actually making my edges grow
Dayna A.
Sharon Hill, PA
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel - 2oz uploaded by Dayna A.
Nice edge control. I like this because it not only is it an edge control but it is also meant to strengthen your strands. That was very important to me because my edges were very weak. Since using this it has helped me retain my growth. I gave it 4 stars because it doesn’t quite hold my edges down completely but when I use it with something else (The Mane Choice Growth Stimulating Edge Control) and lay it down for a good while, it is solid! Highly recommended if you need edge TLC
Norma S.
Los Angeles, CA
I already love the oil so I was happy that this gel actually held my baby hairs in place while also containing ingredients that will continue to help them grow. A new favorite!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ingrid C.
Garnerville, NY
il y a 7 mois
Briah O. il y a 6 mois
Yes! Before I purchased I read the reviews and ppl even posted pictures showing it working on 4c. I have type 4b and I will say I can use it and my edges will be laid all day. Also not hard or brittle after
LeVonnga X.
Chicago
il y a 2 ans
Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel - 2oz ? How has this worked for your kinky, coily, curly textures?
jordana B. il y a un an
It works fine for me! For the most part, I just use it to seal in oils and moisture, rather than laying my edges. It really does lays your edges nicely though!!