Hair CareHair Styling ProductsMielle Organics
Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz

Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz

by Mielle Organics

Our new Rosemary Mint organic hair oil is a nutrient-rich, intensive formula meant to help you address all of your hair concerns. From supporting length retention and nourishing hair follicles to smoothing split ends and preventing dry scalp, this organic hair oil uses natural ingredients and essential oils to provide the care your hair deserves. Use it on protective styles, including braids and weaves, and enjoy its fresh, invigorating scent during your next hot oil treatment. This formula is made to be versatile!

Hair Type: All Hair Types, textured

Product Form: Oil

Beauty Purpose: Strengthening

Health Facts: Butylparaben-free, formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, phthalate-free, propylparaben-free

Helps support length retention; Invigorates and nourishes hair follicles; Prevents scalp dryness; Smooths split ends

I Have curly dry nappy crazy hair, what’re some of the benefits this product does?
Does this oil help your edges grow back? If so, how long until you start seeing results?
Does Mielle strengthening actually work?
Start your review of Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz!
Haley B.
San diego , CA
Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Target
I love a good scalp oil and this one did not disappoint! This oil helped me clear my dandruff and improve my overall scalp health which led to hair growth. This is definitely a staple in my hair care routine now, I use it before wash day and let it sit on my scalp overnight.
Shenequa G.
Yonkers, NY
Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Shenequa G.
Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz does wonders for my scalp and my ends. It packs great power in just 2 oz. I have been using this for 5 years now and it continues to be a favorite and in a constant rotation of my hair care regiment. It has just the right amount of mint that is not too overpowering of a smell. It is the texture and cooling scalp sensation for me. It works on all types of hair and I have never had an issue with flaking or dandruff since using this product.
Adrianna A.
Loxley, AL
Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Adrianna A.
Purchased at: Target
Let me start off by saying I love Mielle. Every collection that I’ve tried of theirs has worked well in my hair except the Rice Water. Out of all of their lines, the Rosemary Mint collection is my fave. The cool refreshing feeling you get after washing your hair and using the masque is so amazing. It also works well on strengthening and growing your hair. I recommend following them on Instagram. They are always doing some type of giveaway. The box pictured below is one my husband won on Father’s Day last year. Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Masque - 12oz Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil 2 Fl Oz Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel - 2oz Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Shampoo - 12 fl oz Mielle Rosemary Mint Multi Vitamin Daily Styling Creme 8 Fl Oz Adult Unisex
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Lawanda F.
I love this oil has my curls looking shiny, my hair is growing , my edges are popin rate 10/10
Devon S.
Saint Marys, GA
Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Devon S.
Love this oil! Use it after each wash! It smells amazing and works wonders on my curls!
Destanee W.
Nottingham, MD
Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Destanee W.
Purchased at: Target
Used this with my braids and on my bf on his braids. Very soothing especially if you have really dry scalp like he does. It’s way easier to use when you have a protective style for sure.
Alicia M.
New Lenox, IL
Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Alicia M.
I love all of Mielle organics products I use them in my hair daily they are very affordable and work great
Charrisse W.
Bowie, MD
Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Charrisse W.
I really like this hair and scalp oil by Mielle. It smells nice and natural and leaves your scalp feeling amazing. If you haven’t tried this you should. Can’t go wrong with a little strengthening oil.💚 [product:mielle-rosemary-mint-scalp-&-hair-strengthening-oil-2-fl-oz]
Latraile A.
Gainesville, FL
Mielle Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil - 2 fl oz uploaded by Latraile A.
My dry and brittle hair has been crying out for a good treatment that would help keep my hair moisturized throughout the day while strengthening it. Mielle Rosemary Mint Hair and Scalp strengthing oil has been a true hair saver. My hair breaks off after it grows a certain length. I don't suffer from dandruff but I do have a very dry scalp with brittle hair. This oil feels so good when applying to your scalp. With each and every application you will feel the cooling and soothing effects of the Rosemary and Mint. This oil leaves your hair and scalp moisturized without being heavy on your hair. The fragrance is very light making it easy to use everyday. Your hair and scalp will love you for it.
Lavon H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this for my daughter hair and I'm so glad it. I was looking for something to help with her breakage of her baby hair and this has done wonders honestly. Has a minty scent which I love. Its not messy at all and you find it in most hair shops or u can order it online which is great too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monica B.
Philadelphia
il y a un an
Gabrielle C. il y a 10 mois
This is one of my favorite oils! I use it twice a day to do scalp massages for 5 or so minutes and it has really helped with promoting healthy hair growth. If you want to try more of their products use the promo code: 93V77T to save some money off your order. Their whole Rosemary Mint Collection will promote hair growth💚