BY MIELLE ORGANICS LLC

The Ultra moisturizing Leave in conditioner, very light weight but packed with moisturizing ingredients to give your hair the moisture and protection it needs. Made with botanical extracts and certified organic ingredients. For natural and transitioning hair seals in moisture smooths the cuticles tames frizzies and flyaways Protects from Heat Damage. Directions: Use after washing as a leave in, do not rinse out. Saturate each strand of the hair to condition the hair cuticles. For best results use before app see more...

• I've been wanting to try this but I'm a little sk...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this and able to compare it to the leave in condit...1 Answers
  • I have been dying to try this, but I have Type 4 natural hair and m...1 Answers
Bri P.
Bri P.
Crofton , MD
Review for: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave-In 8-ounce Conditioner
Mielle Organics White Peony Leave In Conditioner is amazing! Usually, I opt for a leave in condition in the lotion form, but this time I decided to try a liquid form.

Cost: Affordable for amazing quality.
Pros: Amazing long lasting scent.
Cons: No cons but I would love the White Peony scent in the hair milk. :)
Shandon W.
Shandon W.
Bedford, OH
I love this leave in! Not only are the products all natural but they smell amazing. They are a little pricey but for the benefits you receive it is definitely worth the money. This is light & leaves my hair super manageable. The spray nozzle is so convenient & is great for adding moisture.
Channalee P.
Channalee P.
I love this leave-in on wash and go days! It keeps my hair moisturized without the unwanted product buildup. Its also great to apply to hair before braiding it to prevent dry hair. I have naturally curly, thick hair - this product might be too heavy on thin, fine hair.
Sophie T.
Sophie T.
Review for: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave-In 8-ounce Conditioner
This is the absolute best leave in conditioner that I've stumbled upon! It's super lightweight and smells wonderful. It does the job of conditioning your hair without leaving it feeling super weighed down. This is a must purchase for any hair type!
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Review for: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave-In 8-ounce Conditioner
I really like this leave in. The nozzle is a little on the weird side but I can get past that because the product is really good for my hair. The leave in costs about $13 dollars but now that they are at cvs I can use my 30% off coupons! Yay!
Mz T.
Mz T.
I love this leave-in. It keeps my normally dry hair moisturized for days. My hair feels really really soft after applying this and I highly recommend this product!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
Review for: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave-In 8-ounce Conditioner
So over all this is a good leave-in. It gives me slip and does an amazing job and moisturizing my hair and making it easy to detangle. My only issue with this product is that a little DOES NOT go a long way lol. I found myself using a lot of the product to get my hair strands fully covered. Other than that, great product, definitely recommend.
Jade P.
Jade P.
Review for: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave-In 8-ounce Conditioner
I really like this leave in - the slip is wonderful and it's very moisturising. I bought it after deciding against repurchasing SheaMoisture. I enjoy that it's in a spray bottle versus a regular bottle or jar. The single issue I have with this product is with the fragrance. The floral scent is intense. Thankfully, it doesn't last long under the gel I use. But it like grandma floral scent strong.
PATRICIA J.
PATRICIA J.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave-In 8-ounce Conditioner
This is a very lightweight leave-in but it packs a punch in the moisture department. It allows my hair to have body and movement without creating white spots and build up. It also smells great. Even though this line is a little pricey it is worth every single penny. They have sales often, just follow their Instagram page and sign up for their mailing list on their website.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Review for: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave-In 8-ounce Conditioner
Before this I've never sprayed in a leave in conditioner I was skeptical at first. Once I tried it I was impressed it surpassed my expectations. It's affordable I usually buy it for $13. I would recommend this conditioner to other women with natural hair.
CJ J.
CJ J.
Has anyone tried this and able to compare it to the leave in conditioner from Kinky Curly or Camille Rose? I'm trying to find different products that might work better for my hair's porosity.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
I have been dying to try this, but I have Type 4 natural hair and my question is, is this too lightweight to coat and soften my strands?
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I've been wanting to try this but I'm a little skeptical. Im so used to using my cantu leave in that it stops me from trying anything else. I need some real reviews please!