Mielle Organics Styling Gel Honey & Ginger 13oz / 384ml

by Mielle Organics

Maintain your healthy hair regimen with Mielle Styling Gel. This natural formulation contains more than 70% certified organic ingredients - like honey, ginger and babassu - to nourish and hydrate hair while delivering manageable hold. That means curl definition, smooth edges and frizz reduction for your daily hair regimen. The perfect styling aid for freshly cleaned hair or 2nd day curl enhancement. Get the results you need without the sticky buildup or artificial additives.

Does this product actually work?
does it hold your curls nicely ?
Does this product harden your hair after drying or leaves a residue of any kind?
Start your review of Mielle Organics Styling Gel Honey & Ginger 13oz / 384ml!
Shaymaa E.
Gibsonton, FL
Mielle Organics Styling Gel Honey & Ginger 13oz / 384ml uploaded by Shaymaa E.
Just moving to Florida I was worried about the humidity I switched up some of my hair products this weekend to try to find a combo that works for me.I skipped the shampoo and just conditioned with the Mielle pomegranate and honey conditioner which smells so nice. It swear it has notes of bubble gum. After conditioning and detailing in the shower, I squeezed out excess water and applied the Shea Moisture strengthen and restore leave-in conditioner and brushing it with a Denman brush. Finally, I sealed it in with a small amount of the Mielle honey and ginger styling gel and went out for the day. Pictured (with the sun in my eyes) is second day hair which isn't bad for me. Usually second day I have my hair up rather than trying to deal with it. I'm pretty impressed with this combo of products. Now my biggest curly hair challenge is the longer it gets the tighter the curls making appear shorter..😄 Any tips for that? Mielle Organics Styling Gel Honey & Ginger 13oz / 384ml Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Moisturizing and Detangling Conditioner - 12 fl oz Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-in Conditioner Diane 9-Row Professional Styling Brush Detangler, Denman Cushion Nylon Bristles.
Lacey L.
Mielle Organics Styling Gel Honey & Ginger 13oz / 384ml uploaded by Lacey L.
When i say this stuff smells good enough to eat,i mean it! The hold is only slightly crunchy but it's easily scrunched out and doesn't flake. I can easily use this to day 3 or even 4 with just a mild refresh of rosewater and my diffuser. I wish I could find this in a candle just for the smell!
Ann A.
This gel is great for type 2 and 3 hair. It gives definition without being crunchy and it smells great. Does not leave build up or residue. My only complaint is you have to use a lot of product to get your intended result.
Babialive B.
Purchased at: CVS
Good product left my hair curly and fresh. It was $15 at cvs but should of got it off the website. It was $7 on there.
Autumn R.
Naples
Mielle Organics Styling Gel Honey & Ginger 13oz / 384ml uploaded by Autumn R.
This is one of the best gels ever! It has amazing slip it’s light doesn’t leave your hair super crunchy. It has a lasting hold, my curls still pop on day 4 whenever I use this in my styling routine. I love mielleorganics❤️
Stephanie M.
Southaven, MS
This is a great gel for curly and kinky hair textures. I have purchased this product a few times.
Jekia W.
Mielle Organics Styling Gel Honey & Ginger 13oz / 384ml uploaded by Jekia W.
Purchased at: Target
The ginger smell is strong at first but it wears off , this is my new go to get it has a hold but not a crunch it’s still movement and shine. I did my hair a week ago and it’s still defined with no refresh
Gladys L.
Linden, NJ
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This gel creates amazing curl definition. It smells good and is affordable. Great when paired with a cream and is long lasting.
Kassandra B.
Philadelphia, PA
Mielle Organics Styling Gel Honey & Ginger 13oz / 384ml uploaded by Kassandra B.
Firstly, I'm not the type of person who likes traditional gels and that's why I bought this one in the first place. The only reason I would want a gel is to give my curls some definition and hold and this product does just that. The smell is a natural smell (as one should expect) and does not linger very long, so I honestly didn't have an issue with it.

For someone like me who is transitioning in some sections, I would recommend using this gel with a twist out, my preferred method is the 3-strand-twist. That is what I did to achieve this look along with using the mint almond oil and a leave-in. With this gel my twist out did hold up for several days.

[email protected]

[email protected]
Michelle A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mielle Organics Styling Gel Honey & Ginger 13oz / 384ml uploaded by Michelle A.
Purchased at: CVS
MIELLE Honey & Ginger Styling Gel smells amazing. I really like the moisture and hold of this product and it has a very lite crunch on my hair. This is one of my favorites and is a must have in my product stash. I pair this gel with the MIELLE Pomegranate & Honey Leave In and it's the perfect combo for my soft wash and go's.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kassondra J.
Fairburn, GA
il y a 2 ans
Mielle Organics Styling Gel Honey & Ginger 13oz / 384ml ? What are your thoughts on this styling gel? I'm thinking of purchasing it. I have a combination of 3b and 3c hair type.
Kassondra J. il y a 2 ans
I personally didn't like it it left my hair kinda hard and created a lot of build up. My hair is a combination too. I wanted to love it after the all the hype but wasn't for me. My go to is still curl boss