Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey 4 Pieces Hair Care Collection 12oz (Pack of 4)

BY MIELLE ORGANICS

Our Mielle Organics Pomegranate and Honey Leave-In Conditioner penetrates each hair strand adding moisture and sealing it in. Not only does this product add shine, it prevents frizz without weighing down the hair and aids in detangling. Smoothie 12oz - Our Organic Pomegranate and Honey Curl Smoothie not only provides moisture and strength but brings life to dry damaged hair. Made with the finest ingredients to grow long lasting moisture for dry thirsty curls. Curling Custard 12oz - Our Organic Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Curling Custard is every curly girls' must have. This product is the perfect solution for dry thirsty curls and those looking for great curl definition and long lasting shine. The Pomegranate soothes frizzy hair while helping detangle and moisture the hair. The Honey acts a humectant adding moisture to the hair and serves as a great conditioner. Twisting Souffle 12oz - Our Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé conditions and protects each and every strand while adding moisture and natural shine. The Pomegranate and Honey ingredients are combined with essential oil as the perfect combination for your curls and will give you the ultimate definition. see more...

Diamond S.
DeLand
This line of products are amazing. I personally have the leave in conditioner and the curling custard. The package is beautiful the products are great and the smell is out of this world.
Maria H.
I purchased the Hair custard from line for my daughter tight curly hair and i most say its amazing it smells so good omg! And it held her curls over 8 hours.It wasnt to sticky and hard in her hair like some gels may leave your hair feeling it def left her haor with a shine i would recommend this to anyone looking for a product to hold your curls and leave it shining.
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I’ve tried all of these and they are amazing for thick curly hair do you have curly hair it really depends her curls and makes it very textured very beautiful I really love love it.
Danielle R.
Cedar Hill
The Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Hone Collection Is Great For My Type 4 Hair. These products are SUPER MOISTURIZING & SMELLS AMAZING ❤️
C K.
Reston, VA
I like Mielle organice products and the best part is hat it’s inexpensive for the most part. I use the Miele edge gel and it’s one of the strongest that I’ve used. It doesn’t leave white residue like the others that I’ve used. I just used the pomegranate and honey styling gel and love how lightweight it is.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh , PA
This entire line smells sooo good ! Every product works great in it's own way . The leave in conditioner is my favorite! It keeps your hair moisturized before adding your styling product .
Madisen E.
This line from Mielle Organics smells really good and is very moisturizing. The leave-in conditioner paired with the custard always gives me a bomb wash & go. I’m very satisfied with this line and would continue to repurchase.
Janelle D.
New Haven
This is the only brand I use now. This collection keeps my 4c curls hydrated and vibrant without weighing them down. Plus, who doesn’t love smelling like a tropical drink all day?
Denece B.
Love, love this stuff. Works great, smells awesome, great ingredients. Works great on hair, can be purchased online and in store. Works great in combination of other products.
Christain Y.
Shreveport
Absolutely love the honey and pomegranate line from Mielle Organics. I used the twisting soufflé and styling gel to achieve this beautiful twist out. It lasted me a whole week and I’m sure it would have lasted longer if I wouldn’t have washed my hair. I purchased these products from Sally Beauty supply Store. Awesome product that I highly recommend. The first pic I posted is day number 7 of twist out using Mielle Organics twisting soufflé
Alaysha J.
Centralia
Is this product gentle enough that I can use it on my daughters biracial curly hair?