BY MIELLE ORGANICS LLC

Moisturize your hair by applying this Mielle Organics hair milk, made with botanicals and a variety of organic ingredients, including aloe vera and avocado, for a unique blend that hydrates your hair and refreshes curls. Designed for use with any hair type, this hair milk prevents dry hair, strengthens your hair and gives your hair a beautiful, shiny glow. Suitable for use with any hair type Hair treatment made by Mielle Organics Hydrates dry hair and adds shine Features a variety of ingredients, such as seed oils, leaf extracts and organic aloe vera Contains 8 ounces Made in the USA We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

• I've heard about mielle organics, ive never tried this pr...1 Answers
  • I heard about this product on youtube and instagram and i...2 Answers
  • Can I use this to do wash n go''s and braidouts on my nat...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kendro T.
I use the Mielle Organics Avocado Hair Milk during wash day in the LCO Method (Leave-in, Cream, oil) as the “cream”. I also use this milk to refreshen my 4c kinky hair during the week as a moisturizer. This milk isn’t “milky” at all like some natural hair mills. It has a medium consistency, great smell, and is very light weight unlike some other natural hair moisturizers. I’d highly recommend this for low porosity hair types.

Ashley W.
Maplewood
I did feel like this moisturized my hair but I wasn’t crazy about it. I wouldn’t choose this over my holy grail products as they do not compare, but is still a decent option for when you need a drugstore alternative.
Jill A.
Really loving this product, I've had it for a few weeks now and love the changes I'm seeing in my hair. It's sooo moisturizing. Like most girls with curly hair, I've suffered from dry hair most my life. Because it's so dry I try not to wash often, but on day 3 my hair starts to get dry and brittle. Not anymore! I apply after towel drying my hair, then my sculpting product and my curls stay soft and beautiful for days!
Erika L.
Chesapeake, VA
Love this hair milk. I️ try to put as less heat on my hair as possible. I️ like to blow dry for about 5 -10 mins then let the rest air dry then put the hair milk in and put flexy rods in overnight for defined curls. Always come out nice and moisturized looking.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
I tried this product after seeing batural beauty vlogger @curlssodope using this line of product. My hair was so moisturized and didn’t have as much frizz when I used it for my twist out. The smell was amazing! It’s a little thicker than I’m used to for a hair milk and this line is a little pricey but I will definitely buy again.
Lesley E.
Boston, MA
This product locks in moisture and keeps your hair very hydrating. It pairs well with a light leave in and can also be used with a gel for more curl definition. I wished the product came in a bigger size!

My hair type: Normal porosity, medium density, 3c/4a, color treated (bleach)
Lynkethia C.
Very good moisturizer! I use it on my hair and my daughter’s fine hair. It doesn’t weigh the hair down and has a light scent. It works great as a hair refresher in between washes as well. No bad ingredients and curly girl friendly.
Apryl A.
Denver, CO
Currently it is my most used conditioner. It is super hydrating with thick, naturally kinky hair and gives amazing slip for easy detangling. I wish they had bigger containers because I’m constantly using this product!
Ashley W.
Claremont, CA
I love this hair milk!! I use it to style my hair and it adds so much moisture. It is pretty long lasting, keeping my hair moist all day. It’s a little pricey but that’s how organic, natural hair products are priced. I will continue to buy this because I love everything about it and I always need something super moisturizing to get me through until my next wash day. Love Mielle!!
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
A staple moisturizer that I keep in stash ! I love how the moisture last me for days and how much of a soft feel my hair gets after a style ! I love this product but the brand as well definitely recommend to my friends and the price is not bad ! Mielle Organics Moisturizing Avocado 8-ounce Hair Milk
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
I heard about this product on youtube and instagram and i am wondering if i should buy this. What exactly does it do to your hair?
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
Can I use this to do wash n go''s and braidouts on my natural hair?
Daeya E.
Orlando, FL
I've heard about mielle organics, ive never tried this products. I have been a natural for a long time does this really work?
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
I use many product from this line. What products from the line have you used in conjunction with it? Is it light weight? Does it leave residue?