BY MIELLE ORGANICS LLC

Moisturize your hair by applying this Mielle Organics hair milk, made with botanicals and a variety of organic ingredients, including aloe vera and avocado, for a unique blend that hydrates your hair and refreshes curls. Designed for use with any hair type, this hair milk prevents dry hair, strengthens your hair and gives your hair a beautiful, shiny glow. Suitable for use with any hair type Hair treatment made by Mielle Organics Hydrates dry hair and adds shine Features a variety of ingredients, such as seed oils, leaf extracts and organic aloe vera Contains 8 ounces Made in the USA We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Buy on Target*
Bri P.
Bri P.
Crofton , MD
After looking for a moisturizer for my hair and not finding a product that would work for my different textures, I admit I was ready to give up. However, I've heard so many people raving about Mielle Organics Products, so I decided to give Mielle Organics Moisturizing Avocado Hair Milk. Anddddd... I'm in love. One of the things I love most about the hair milk, is that it actually penetrates my hair which helps my hair retain moisture. Usually, after I wash my hair, instead of using a condition, I spray on a water based leave in condition and finger comb my hair with the Hair Milk. And boy do my curls pop!!!
L. Pretti S.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
I saw how amazing this Moisturizing Avocado Hair Milk worked on my favorite celeb and I just had to try it for myself. And it's truly Moisturizing. And my hair does not dry out from it for almost a week and a half. If I have 10.00 to continue to buy this...I won't miss a bit. Its work the money
Subira J.
Subira J.
Athens, GA
This. Stuff. Is. Amazing!
How can you not be excited! This hair milk not only helps lock in the moisture that all us natural haired girls are seeking but it doesn't cause shrinkage! Glory glory! Ladies this is the product to beat. You have to try it! The rest of the line works wonders as well.
Davonta J.
Davonta J.
Gainesville, FL
Stuff seems like it will work I seen a pretty girl post this OK her page she was pretty enough to make me think it work so shidd IMA just say this bihh worked for her pretty ahh's.
zymeena c.
zymeena c.
Elmhurst, NY
This hair milk just sits on top of my hair. It doesn't soak it up. It's also too thick for me and has less oils in it for my liking to seal in moisture or even add it.
ALESHA Z.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
I love this brand it really cut my hair not dry or crunchy your any residue just kept it simple and nice and what's right which is hard for my 4C type hair.
Shandon W.
Shandon W.
Bedford, OH
Best way to refresh an old hair style. It adds moisture & a touch of shine to help touch up any style.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Im currently on my third bottle of this. It's perfect for my hair! I can use it right after I wash my hair to style ( air dry, perm rod set, twisty rods) or on dry curls to refresh in between washes. I also use it on my daughters hair for daily styling. It keeps our hair moisturized without weighing it down or looking greasy. Mile Organics is one of my favorite hair care brands
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
I really like this hair milk. It's thick and a little goes a long way. It allows me to detangle my hair really well with or without a leave in. It has a clean fresh scent to it. Definitely something i'd consider repurchasing again.
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Love this hair milk . My hair feels moisturize after using and it makes my curls pop. Not one of my favorites but I use it if I have nothing else so yes I'm still on like my first bottle
Micahla M.
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
I heard about this product on youtube and instagram and i am wondering if i should buy this. What exactly does it do to your hair?
Daeya E.
Daeya E.
Orlando, FL
I've heard about mielle organics, ive never tried this products. I have been a natural for a long time does this really work?
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Jacksonville, FL
I use many product from this line. What products from the line have you used in conjunction with it? Is it light weight? Does it leave residue?