Mielle Organics
Honey & Ginger Edge Gel - 4oz

Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge Gel - 4oz

by Mielle Organics

Mielle Organics Edge Gel is the ultimate for smooth edges, ponytails, and braids. This non-flaky, non-gummy, non-greasy formula is ideal for straight or natural hair. Our formula features certified organic ingredients like lavender wax and rice bran wax for natural results that health promote healthy hair growth. Honey: is an emollient which means it is a natural softener. This makes it a great hair conditioner that smoothens your hair. It is a natural antioxidant, so it makes your scalp healthy and stimula

Is this good for 4c hair?
Does this gel work well on type 4 hair?
Start your review of Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge Gel - 4oz!
Shandon W.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge Gel - 4oz uploaded by Shandon W.
This edge control is amazing! The smell is great, it's not too heavy & is good for your hair! Just like the rest of the line it is all natural. One of the best things about this product is that it reactivates with just a little bit of water.
Daiana J.
Kannapolis, NC
This is by far the best edge control that I have ever used in my entire 18 years of living. The scent, the hold, the packaging. Everything about this product is immaculate. It works very well on all hair types, especially mine which is 3c/4a.
Bri P.
Falls Church , VA
Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge Gel - 4oz uploaded by Bri P.
Finally, an edge control that works for my hair. I admit, at first I was very nervous about trying Mielle Organics Edge 4-ounce Gel with Honey and Ginger. I was nervous because of my history of using gels to control my hair. Typically, my hair is left with a yucky residue or super oily. I didn't have this issue at all with Mielle Organics. Pros: Has an amazing smell. No residue if you use with other products from Mielle Organics. Cons: No cons, but I'm a bit picky. I prefer a stronger hold, so it would be nice if there were options in terms of normal to strong holds. (I've personally found that there were a slight bit of build up when using with other products) Otherwise, I definitely recommend trying!
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge Gel - 4oz uploaded by Lawanda F.
Check out Mielle hair care this brand always have a sale very affordable black owned brand
Kanesha D.
Schertz, TX
When this edge control gets wet it does leave a residue which is pretty embarrassing on a hot summer day when your out in public
R M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge Gel - 4oz uploaded by R M.
This edge gel leaves my edges LAID all day . My favorite part about this product though is that even though it holds my edges in place throughout the day it IS a flexible hold & does not break of my hair .
ashlee H.
Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge Gel - 4oz uploaded by ashlee H.
Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge Gel - 4oz uploaded by ashlee H.
Great hold smells amazing and doesn’t leave build up! Works great on straight or kinky hair and cost about 12 bucks
Stevie S.
Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge Gel - 4oz uploaded by Stevie S.
This edge control is the truth! It keeps my edges in place all day. It also leaves no flakes or residue!
Ashlea R.
fort knox
It’s just OK . When you first apply it to your edges it smooths them down ... but it doesn’t really last . I would say maybe it’s a go to if you have a fine curl pattern but if you’re around 4a- 4c , you might have a hard time with slaying your edges , or keeping them slayed .
Taylor L.
Charlotte
One of the better edge controls. It works great and smells amazing. The only con is it will leave your hair a little gunky if you continue to reapply it on dirty hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexie L.