BY MIELLE ORGANICS

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Exfoliating Shampoo see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Courtney H.
This shampoo was okay, it didn't really make me say wow. It does clean the hair the way it should. It took out all the product build up I had in my hair. It didn't really strip my hair neither did it moisturize it which I really didn't expect. The reason I bought this line is because I am low porosity and have protein sensitive hair. I would recommend this product to others just because it was an okay shampoo.