Mielle Organics Edge 4-ounce Gel with Honey & Ginger

by Mielle Organics

Mielle Organics Edge Gel is the ultimate for smooth edges, ponytails, and braids. This non-flaky, non-gummy, non-greasy formula is ideal for straight or natural hair. Our formula features certified organic ingredients like lavender wax and rice bran wax for natural results that health promote healthy hair growth. Honey: is an emollient which means it is a natural softener. This makes it a great hair conditioner that smoothens your hair. It is a natural antioxidant, so it makes your scalp healthy and stimula

I use other Mielle products and I’m considering this edge control. Does it hold well?
I’m on the search for the best edge gel. Natural ladies - how well does this work, especially in this summer heat and humidity?
I have really thick 4c hair today. So my natural ladies, does this really slay my edges?
Start your review of Mielle Organics Edge 4-ounce Gel with Honey & Ginger!
I have natural 4c hair that I wear pressed and straight. I like this as an edge control my hair doesn’t revert. I will say when left for a while in my suitcase Im(I forgot about it when unpacking) it separated slightly and a liquid has formed on the top. It isn’t oil, it appears to be water based. It wasn’t much liquid either so I just poured it back onto the product. Not a huge fan of the smell because I don’t like ginger, but it isn’t overwhelming so it isn’t a big deal.
Smyrna, GA
Mielle Organics Edge 4-ounce Gel with Honey & Ginger uploaded by Alexus B.
I didn’t like this as much as I thought I would. It’s too much build up for me. It’s not that strong of a hold for me because my bust curls right back up. I like the light smell though. I think this product depends on your hair texture, so probably works better for someone with like 3a/3b hair, again this is MY opinion and experience.
Box Elder, SD
First, the smell is amazing. I love it color of product & that I didn’t make my edges darker. The container of the product is a lot & with this a little goes a long way. So, you are definitely getting your money worth. I like that the hold was not extremely strong & it was easy to wash out. Not to mention, most of the ingredients are natural!
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product, I think it has a great hold & I think the price point is fair.. $12.99 for this much product isn’t bad at all. The only thing I don’t like is the smell. If you’ve used the Honey & Ginger styling gel, it smells just like that, which I don’t care for either.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mielle Organics Edge 4-ounce Gel with Honey & Ginger uploaded by R M.
This edge gel leaves my edges LAID all day . My favorite part about this product though is that even though it holds my edges in place throughout the day it IS a flexible hold & does not break of my hair .
the hold on this is amazing! i apply this & tie is down for a couple minutes & afterwards i’m set for the day! it has a thick tacky consistency and smells like ginger 😍 USE CODE “ARIANNA” for 15%OFF!!
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS EDGE CONTROL! I was very nervous about trying it because I loved my old edge control but this one is working out for me very well. DO NOT GO TO THE BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE FOR IT! It less expensive at Target and the smell is great! But if you hate the smell of ginger and honey in your hair all the time then I wouldn’t get it
fort knox
It’s just OK . When you first apply it to your edges it smooths them down ... but it doesn’t really last . I would say maybe it’s a go to if you have a fine curl pattern but if you’re around 4a- 4c , you might have a hard time with slaying your edges , or keeping them slayed .
Saint Albans, NY
I️ heard about this brand and I was very hesitant at first. This is the first edge control that actually lays down my hair. It also does not leave your hair flaky or white after a day. The edge control also smells amazing. I won’t trade it for another.
This is honestly the best edge gel I have ever used. It smells amazing, has great hold, and doesn't flake or leave a residue. It is the most I have ever paid for an edge gel, but it is completely worth it.