BY MIELLE ORGANICS LLC

Mielle Organics Edge Gel is the ultimate for smooth edges, ponytails, and braids. This non-flaky, non-gummy, non-greasy formula is ideal for straight or natural hair. Our formula features certified organic ingredients like lavender wax and rice bran wax for natural results that health promote healthy hair growth. Honey: is an emollient which means it is a natural softener. This makes it a great hair conditioner that smoothens your hair. It is a natural antioxidant, so it makes your scalp healthy and stimula see more...

• I saw this brand in Target today. Natural ladies, how do ...3 Answers
  • Does it leave any kind of white residue ? And also does i...3 Answers
Tonya M.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS EDGE CONTROL! I was very nervous about trying it because I loved my old edge control but this one is working out for me very well. DO NOT GO TO THE BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE FOR IT! It less expensive at Target and the smell is great! But if you hate the smell of ginger and honey in your hair all the time then I wouldn’t get it
Kimberly T.
This unique edge control has a strong fragrance of ginger. It is very thick and a harder type gel. It definitely controls frizz and unruly edges but a tip is to use a very small amount. The value is excellent due to it being twice the amount of a typical edge control. Beware of build up because this product does not break down. I would say this is more of a pomade than a gel. Mielle Organics Edge 4-ounce Gel with Honey & Ginger
Niyah J.
Although this is meant to be an edge control, this product does not work well on my edges. It keeps my hair sleek and smooth everywhere else though. But I do use it to elongate my curls by mixing it with Curls Unleashed Organic Root Stimulator Curl Defining Creme. It smells amazing and natural too! Lastly, this product is pricey so I'm not sure if I will recommend but for sure this will works on the edges of non curly hair types or very loose curls.
Amenia R.
This product is really good considering no gel ever works in my hair. So the pros to this gel is it’s very thick and slicks down your hair. It also hold your hair down for a a while. The con is it too thick it’s a little hard to brush out or move around once it’s placed on your hair. Also if you use to much it will cake up and cause Residue. But overall it’s a good product and definitely recommend it.
Sophia T.
I am not a big fan of edge control gels, they go on super sleek, but I can never find a edge control to stay the whole day without my edges unwinding by the end of the day and being left with greasy edges.
Kendro T.
So I have 4chair and I never thought I could do the “slicked down” edges look LOL! Seems like I can thanks to this product! I’m a new fan of Mielle Organics and find their products to be very effective. I love the smell and how great this product lays down ze edges lol. Mielle Organics Edge 4-ounce Gel with Honey & Ginger
Erin S.
I love the way this smells! It’s also a very good edge control and I’ve tried plenty on the market. Definitely worth the price and the size lasts for a good time
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
I️ heard about this brand and I was very hesitant at first. This is the first edge control that actually lays down my hair. It also does not leave your hair flaky or white after a day. The edge control also smells amazing. I won’t trade it for another.
Jailyn G.
This is honestly the best edge gel I have ever used. It smells amazing, has great hold, and doesn't flake or leave a residue. It is the most I have ever paid for an edge gel, but it is completely worth it.
Lesley E.
Boston, MA
This product has a great smell however it turned white on my edges and sat on my hair. It also caused build up on my edges.

My hair type: Normal porosity, medium density, 3c/4a, color treated (bleach)
LASHARI C.
FAIRFAX, VA
I saw this brand in Target today. Natural ladies, how do you feel about it - honestly, truly?
Merranda M.
Akron, OH
Does it leave any kind of white residue ? And also does it clump after mulitple uses without washing ?

back