BY MIELLE ORGANICS LLC

Our Detangling Co-Wash works well for thin, thick, or curly hair. Best when used in between shampoos. It removes impurities without stripping hair of natural oils. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients, natural oils and preservatives this Co-Wash gently cleanses your hair. Our lightweight moisturizers soften and control frizz making it easier to detangle your hair. Over time, you should experience less breakage, knots and shedding while enjoying stronger hair and more length retention. This product may be used daily.

• Does this really detangle your hair enough so that I can finger c...1 Answers
Allison S.
I just started wearing my real hair, I've been natural for maybe over 5 years but I was wearing weave all the time. I came across Mielle Organic detangle shampoo and it is literally a heaven sent. I use it every other wash day and it really works. My hair tangles so fast and so much but this product really works. I can't wait to get my other products in from this line and see how it does on my hair :)
Peyton C.
Not my favorite...this was the only cowash I've tried and it left my hair pretty greasy. My hair is dry but I guess not dry enough for this. I love every other product from this line though. As a whole I would recommend the brand but this protect yay didn't do it for me,
Shandon W.
Bedford, OH
Okay as most of you know this line can be pricey, but the quality is out of this world! It is great for cleansing your hair without shampoo & made the detangling process a breeze AND was able to make my hair super soft before I even added the leave in
Kina W.
I have been using this cowash for over 2 years and it definitely cleanses my hair without stripping it and it leaves it feeling very soft and very moisturized!! The smell is amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better cowash.
Kendall W.
I've been on the hunt for a cowash that actually leaves my hair feeling soft and not matted. This was love at first rinse! Only drawback was price but I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Stephanie R.
I love using this between shampoos to refresh my hair. It has great slip and it allows me to detangle my hair in the shower using only my fingers.
Mz T.
I love this stuff!!! It leaves your hair so soft and moisturized! This is the best co-wash ever hands down.
Priscilla h.
This stuff is very moisturizing and last for days without having to reapply it again
Paige R.
This is the best cowash I've ever used hands down! My hair felt squeaky clean, and moisturized! It also smells really really good! It's kind of pricey for the amount of product you're getting but it's so worth it because it works so so well. The whole line is amazing!
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
I've used other co washes, but this is product here is a good detangler as well. I am prone to stringy knots and it's horrible but this cowash is good in detangling them and leaving my hair moisturize. It is a natural product and it should work well on color related hair. I would definitely buy this again and recommend this products to others.
ItsNialahAshira Y.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this really detangle your hair enough so that I can finger comb my hair ?