BY MIELLE ORGANICS LLC #60 in Detangling Treatments

Our Detangling Co-Wash works well for thin, thick, or curly hair. Best when used in between shampoos. It removes impurities without stripping hair of natural oils. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients, natural oils and preservatives this Co-Wash gently cleanses your hair. Our lightweight moisturizers soften and control frizz making it easier to detangle your hair. Over time, you should experience less breakage, knots and shedding while enjoying stronger hair and more length retention. This product may be used daily.

• Does this really detangle your hair enough so that I can finger c...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Paola H.
newell
I had the opportunity to buy this complete line and I must confezar that I do not kill the result in the hair I feel as if something is missing when I use it is as if the hair was left untouched, of these I love the almond oil and mint is not Nothing heavy and leaves a very pleasant sensation on the scalp. the product is good but I did not all work
Chrissy W.
I absolutely love this product! I have kinky 4c type hair and using this cowash is a dream come true! Other cowashes leave my hair feeling dry but using Mielle makes my hair feel super moisturized and it’s a true detangler. Their products are on the pricey side compared to other natural hair products, but it’s worth every penny!
Sophia T.
I am a big fan of co washes and this is definitely a top contender in the co wash arena. It is super hydrating, I detangle with it and It also nourishes my scalp while cleansing at the same time.
DeVonna P.
Duluth, GA
I’m a huge fan of the Mielle Organic products. This Detangling cowash worked really well with my 3B/3C hair. I would compare it to the Cantu Conditioning Co-wash and am truly satisfied with this product. It left my hair smelling great and super soft.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
Okay, this isn’t a shampoo. It’s a cowash, it’s cleanses really well and it’s not drying at all. It does a really good job. This is one of my favorite natural hair care brands. It’s reasonably price. Well worth it.
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
Definitely my top 2 cowash (as I am is what i used for years) I love that is does not foam but leaves your hair clean and soft. Doesn’t strip away oils. Good price
Allison S.
I just started wearing my real hair, I've been natural for maybe over 5 years but I was wearing weave all the time. I came across Mielle Organic detangle shampoo and it is literally a heaven sent. I use it every other wash day and it really works. My hair tangles so fast and so much but this product really works. I can't wait to get my other products in from this line and see how it does on my hair :)
Peyton C.
Not my favorite...this was the only cowash I've tried and it left my hair pretty greasy. My hair is dry but I guess not dry enough for this. I love every other product from this line though. As a whole I would recommend the brand but this protect yay didn't do it for me,
Paige R.
This is the best cowash I've ever used hands down! My hair felt squeaky clean, and moisturized! It also smells really really good! It's kind of pricey for the amount of product you're getting but it's so worth it because it works so so well. The whole line is amazing!
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
I've used other co washes, but this is product here is a good detangler as well. I am prone to stringy knots and it's horrible but this cowash is good in detangling them and leaving my hair moisturize. It is a natural product and it should work well on color related hair. I would definitely buy this again and recommend this products to others.
ItsNialahAshira Y.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this really detangle your hair enough so that I can finger comb my hair ?