BY MIELLE ORGANICS LLC #61 in Detangling Treatments

Our Detangling Co-Wash works well for thin, thick, or curly hair. Best when used in between shampoos. It removes impurities without stripping hair of natural oils. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients, natural oils and preservatives this Co-Wash gently cleanses your hair. Our lightweight moisturizers soften and control frizz making it easier to detangle your hair. Over time, you should experience less breakage, knots and shedding while enjoying stronger hair and more length retention. This product may be used daily.

Buy on Target
Christian W.
I absolutely love this product! I have kinky 4c type hair and using this cowash is a dream come true! Other cowashes leave my hair feeling dry but using Mielle makes my hair feel super moisturized and it’s a true detangler. Their products are on the pricey side compared to other natural hair products, but it’s worth every penny!
Deazhane C.
Portland
THIS PRODUCT WORKS MIRACLES FOR THICK CURLY HAIR TEXTURES . It hydrates my hair so much without leaving my hair dry . I recommend you use this in between shampooing and conditioning. Use a WIDE TOOTH COMB and comb from the END UP . This method prevents hair from ripping out of your scalp . Keep doing this until you feel like your hair is easy to comb and manage Rinse out then SHABAM your hair is left tangled free and soft
Sophia T.
I am a big fan of co washes and this is definitely a top contender in the co wash arena. It is super hydrating, I detangle with it and It also nourishes my scalp while cleansing at the same time.
Paola R.
newell
I had the opportunity to buy this complete line and I must confezar that I do not kill the result in the hair I feel as if something is missing when I use it is as if the hair was left untouched, of these I love the almond oil and mint is not Nothing heavy and leaves a very pleasant sensation on the scalp. the product is good but I did not all work
Ty ☥.
This stuff is the best. Sometimes, I slack off on giving my hair the tlc that it deserves and It will dry out and shrink but this detangler ensures that I never damage my mane by trying to untangle it, it untangles with ease.
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
I’m a huge fan of the Mielle Organic products. This Detangling cowash worked really well with my 3B/3C hair. I would compare it to the Cantu Conditioning Co-wash and am truly satisfied with this product. It left my hair smelling great and super soft.
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
Okay, this isn’t a shampoo. It’s a cowash, it’s cleanses really well and it’s not drying at all. It does a really good job. This is one of my favorite natural hair care brands. It’s reasonably price. Well worth it.
Maciel C.
Orlando, FL
Definitely my top 2 cowash (as I am is what i used for years) I love that is does not foam but leaves your hair clean and soft. Doesn’t strip away oils. Good price
Allison S.
I just started wearing my real hair, I've been natural for maybe over 5 years but I was wearing weave all the time. I came across Mielle Organic detangle shampoo and it is literally a heaven sent. I use it every other wash day and it really works. My hair tangles so fast and so much but this product really works. I can't wait to get my other products in from this line and see how it does on my hair :)
Peyton C.
Not my favorite...this was the only cowash I've tried and it left my hair pretty greasy. My hair is dry but I guess not dry enough for this. I love every other product from this line though. As a whole I would recommend the brand but this protect yay didn't do it for me,
ItsNialahAshira Y.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this really detangle your hair enough so that I can finger comb my hair ?
Gretchen G.
Mielle Organics Detangling Co-Wash what does this smell like? Does it smell like coconut?