BY MIELLE ORGANICS LLC

Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner protein/moisture replenisher will restore dry and damaged hair. This native Amazonian palm fruit is high in sterols and tocopherols which are healthy for the hair and scalp. Enriched with fatty acids that provide a rich softness to the hair. Derived from natural oils and cetearyl alcohol which helps reduce frizz and fly-aways. This deep conditioner is filled with two complex amino acids from wheat, soy and other natural sources that actually mimic the functi see more...

• What is your holy grail for your hair? Mielle Organics Babassu Oi...2 Answers
  • If you have tried the deep conditioner from Mielle Organics Miell...1 Answers
  • How many deep conditions do you get out of this product? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
Im a hair and product junkie so obviously I tried this. I must say that it does have protein in it so if your hair is protein sensitive or have low porosity hair (the same thing) you may not want to use this as your weekly deep conditioner because then you’ll run into protein overload. It has a strong scent but not a bad one, its very moisturizing. The only thing is that the jar is small for conditioner. My hair is thick and i used this jar after a month or so. It has a tingling feeling on your scalp so if you have dandruff or dry scalp it will work well for you!!
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
The perfect balance of Moisture & Protein!! I've gone through three or four tubs of this deep conditioner. I happen to LOVE the smell. This is great for dry, curly or kinky textured hair looking for moisture and strength, but honestly, if you have straight damaged hair you could benefit from this deep conditioner. The consistency is more like a mayonnaise than a thicker buttery mask and I thought I would go through it really fast but I can get at least 5-6 uses out of one tub, which for us wavy/curly/kinky haired people, that's a lot!! LOL
Jaydah S.
Miami
I tried this product for the first time today and i must save I’m already obsessed! It has a lot of slip and is pretty easy to drop on the floor though. I had a tingling sensation on my scalp, nothing unpleasant, just made me feel like it was working it’s minty wonders. The smell also lasted even after i washed the product out which i thought was great. My curls look fully hydrated and less frizzy when i styled it as well. Will definitely being using this every other week so that i don’t have a protein overload in my hair!
Kardi 🦄.
Memphis, TN
This by far is my favorite hair care line ! I have been using Mielle Organics for a while and I absolutely love how it nourishes my hair back to life especially after damage from styling! I have naturally curly hair and it works perfectly for me! Leaving my hair soft and bouncy !

Mielle Organics Moisturizing Avocado 8-ounce Hair MilkMielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz
Imani H.
Watkinsville, GA
I LIVE by Mielle Organics products & this is one of their products that I can’t live without . It has a strong minty smell, which I absolutely love . It’s goes on smooth . && it thoroughly nourishes your hair . It leaves your hair smelling good & looking even better . I have relaxed hair & this conditioner conditions it so well that my hair is no longer as badly damaged as it used to be .
Asia S.
Blauvelt, NY
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT ALERT !!!! I used this product every Wednesday for 2 months each time leaving it on for 30 minutes under a shower cap . WHEN I TELL YOU the growth was amazing the texture was so soft and luxurious ( 3c type hair ) and my hair was moisturized from root to tip my scalp felt fresh and super clean . I continue to use this product and see such a huge improvement in my hair This is by far my favorite deep conditioner for my natural hair
Kendro T.
I really enjoyed this deep conditioner. I stated this in other reviews before; Mielle Organics is a very lightweight set of products and I would highly recommend it to those with low porosity hair and who prefer lighter products instead of heavier natural hair products. This see conditioner isn’t as thick as most deep conditioners from other brands. It has a lemony mixed with minty smell with a medium to milky consistency. I think it works well with my hair so far. Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner
Brittney💛 N.
Longwood, FL
This deep conditioner is poppinnn!!✨✨ I absolutely loveeee the mint in it, feels so good on my scalp. It comes in a small tube (which could be bigger) BUT a little does go a long way. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new deep condish. Leaves my hair smooth, shiny and brings it back to life!Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner
Sophia T.
On the pricier side of Natural Hair products but definitely worth the money. This deep conditioner has so much slip it is absolutely amazing. The smell is awesome and when I rinse the conditioner out my hair feels so soft like clouds. It doesn’t weigh my hair down and it leaves my hair smelling great and shiny.
Erika H.
Jamaica, NY
So far, I’m loving the Mielle Organics line but I’m not convinced with this one. I’m natural and I’d say my hair is a 4a curl type. This doesn’t give my hair the silky, buttery feeling that deep conditioners usually give while you wash in the shower...kind of just feels like I’m putting any other cream in my hair. Afterwards, my hair does feel soft but nothing very different from using my regular conditioner. I’ll still tryout other products from the line though, maybe this one just isn’t for me.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Smell on this product? Is this thick or does it leave a residue type feeling when it's dry?
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
What is your holy grail for your hair? Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner
Chantal P.
Plantation, FL
How long does it keep the moisture In for after it is washed out?
Leodyne C.
Spring Valley, NY
How many deep conditions do you get out of this product?
Vennessa T.
Yonkers, NY
I'm in the mist of transitioning to natural hair would this be a good product for me to use? I'm tired of spending on money on products that don't work for me. Any advice would definitely be appreciated. Thanks