Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerMielle Organics
Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner

Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner

by Mielle Organics

Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner protein/moisture replenisher will restore dry and damaged hair. This native Amazonian palm fruit is high in sterols and tocopherols which are healthy for the hair and scalp. Enriched with fatty acids that provide a rich softness to the hair. Derived from natural oils and cetearyl alcohol which helps reduce frizz and fly-aways. This deep conditioner is filled with two complex amino acids from wheat, soy and other natural sources that actually mimic the functi

Does this help with frizzy hair?
Start your review of Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner!
monique M.
Silver Spring, MD
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner uploaded by monique M.
Purchased at: Target
What would my hair be like if I didn't use this product?? It's a really great deep condition and it leaves my hair extremely soft and moisturized. I personally love that strong mint smell but I could see someone thinking it's overwhelming. It's very rich and a little goes a long way..I think the price is also good but stock up when there's a sale. I think this is my favorite from this brand
Latiesha W.
Dayton, OH
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner uploaded by Latiesha W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite deep conditioner. It conditions without stripping my hair of moisture like some do. It has a distinct fragrance, but not too overpowering. I use every two weeks, and allowing it to penetrate by using a shower cap.
Chamelle S.
Madera, CA
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner uploaded by Chamelle S.
Purchased at: Target
I love all of Mielle Organics products! I use it on me and both of my daughters’ hair. This deep conditioner is everything. It smells so good and feels refreshing on the scalp! Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner
Ylenia E.
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner uploaded by Ylenia E.
Love the slip that this gives to my hair! It really makes it easy to detangle with a wide tooth comb. I leave it on and put on a shower cap before I rinse it out. My hair definitely feels smoother, but I feel like this could be a little thicker to add more moisture. It’s a bit water to it drips down after I’ve applied to my hair and gets kind of everywhere. Regardless, I still use this because the scent is soooo good.
Shevea Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner uploaded by Shevea Y.
This product was an impulse buy from my local Dollar Store. It did not disappoint though, I love the feeling of the mint really tingling and stimulating my scalp. I did use heat with a plastic cap because my hair is so low porosity. I would say my hair is softer, and over all feels amazing also I love the smell, it’s so tropical. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kierra J.
Peyton, CO
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner uploaded by Kierra J.
Purchased at: Target
Love this deep conditioner! I use this when I want both protein and moisture in my hair. My hair feels so soft and has great luster to it. I don't like the consistency because it is more on the thinner side than the thick conditioners I'm used to. This makes me feels like I'm using more than I should at times so a little bit goes a long way. Has a strong peppermint smell. The ingredients are great. Would reccomend and purchase again.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product. It makes me and my daughter’s hair feel so gooodddd. It’s even helping bring back our natural curl pattern!
Adriana S.
Neenah , WI
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner uploaded by Adriana S.
Purchased at: Target
This conditioner is perfect to my curly hair. I have been use for 3 months, one time per month and I can see the results. My curly hair has light and is soft too!
Briana W.
Orlando, FL
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner uploaded by Briana W.
This is great for those in need of protein and slip. Was great at defining my heat damaged curls and lots of slip to deranged. The smell is very minty and can be quite a lot so I gave it four stars. It also is very thin so be careful when getting the product out it spilt some out because I am used to thicker Shea moisture stuff. In this picture one side was this mueller deep conditioner and the other was the Shea moisture moisture hydration mask. The mielle side is definitely more defined if you need that and protein in your routine.
Meka P.
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner uploaded by Meka P.
Mielle Organics....where would my hair be without you?!? My thick, high-porosity 3C/4A hair loves Mielle Organics AND especially this conditioner. It is literally one of the only conditioners that hydrates my hair to the max, makes detangling my thick hair a breeze and has helped my tresses 100%. This product has definitely aided in the health of my hair plus taking my once bob to a longer length. I love Mielle Organics products...all their shampoos, conditioners, styling creams AND their oils are amazing. My hair literally was like "Girl BYE" when I tried to use Shea Moisture, Aunt Jackie's and Miss Jessie's products. Try this stuff...it's pricey but worth the money in my opinion BUT you can usually catch it on sale on Mielle, Target or Sally's website so that's always a plus too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
chelsea S.
hey
il y a 2 mois
monique M. il y a 25 jours
Yes. I love it and use it once a month (I use another conditioner during my main washes) to help hydration and add needed protein.
Christina E.
il y a 3 mois
Brianna F. il y a 3 mois
Love this product the smell is very strong but good
Gabrielle I.
Beltsville, MD
il y a un an
I Used Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep 8-ounce Conditioner And Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz for the first time a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it! I don’t think I can live without it!
Kayla L. il y a un an
Same !!! It’s an amazing conditioner and the smell is just wonderful!