Hair CareHair ProductsShampooMielle Organics
Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz

Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz

by Mielle Organics

Mielle Moisturizing Avocado Hair Milk 8OZ Hydration and moisture for dry thirsty hair. Hydrating extract blend, filled with botanicals, certified organic ingredients. The Ultra moisturizing hair milk to fully add moisture and shine. Gender: Female.

Is this a good shampoo for locs?
Does this leave a residue in your hair and can you smell it in your hair when it’s dry ?
Haven’t used this product. Let me know if it’s worth it. I have low porosity hair and 3a-3b curls ?
Start your review of Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz!
Kamille F.
Jackson, MS
I usually don’t shampoo my hair but My hair ABSOLUTELY loves this shampoo, one of the only ones I’ll use!!
Kareen J.
Brooklyn, NY
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by Kareen J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really wanted to like this. I was sold on the Founder’s story and accessible price points. This shampoo was just top stripping for me. It felt more like a true clarifying shampoo that you need to follow up with a deep conditioner treatment. The formula was also very watery and when you go to pour out a bit into your hand to lather, it would just come pouring out. My hair did feel very, very clean after each wash, but left my hair in a tangled mess.
Ashley O.
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by Ashley O.
Mielle’s Babassu Shampoo is what i use as a clarifying shampoo to remove product build up on my hair. It works very well for that purpose and it lathers up pretty quickly. I would always purchase this shampoo as i always have to clarify like once a month especially after using heavy oils and creams.
Rachele N.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by Rachele N.
This product is very good if your hair is really dirty. It is does strip the hair. I enjoy once in a while when my hair needs the deep cleanse. I do not recommend for people who do not like a “squeaky” clean shampoo. But I dont use this everyday, just when its needed. Overall, it is a good product
Brandi P.
Murrieta, CA
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by Brandi P.
MielleOrganics is so amazing ever I use! Yes, it's 100% organic which is not chemical. At the Sally Beauty Supply (Target, Walmart, or CVS) where I bought. Pretty good price but I got a discount.
Sarah C.
Matteson, IL
Best for all type 4 hair. Definitely conditions my dry scalp. Kinda costly though. Also very slippery so be careful if using in the shower because you will be very disappointed when your $12 shampoo slips out your hand and down the drain, especially when you didn’t use a pea sized amount because honestly who does
Stacy P.
Love this whole brand and all of their products. This shampoo keeps my scalp clean and hair soft. It also smells so good
Kaylah T.
APO, AE
Having natural hair is challenging but with products like this that hug and nature your curls it makes it easier. It is reasonable price and works effectively. One of my holy grail natural hair products.
Sabrina S.
By far the best shampoo I've ever used. I have 4c hair and after I wash my hair with this shampoo I almost feel like I could do a a wash and go. (That's saying a lot). It's very moisturizing and cleansing. The only shampoo that gave definition to my hair texture.
Rachel J.
Rochester Hls, MI
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by Rachel J.
I really wanted to love this but I felt like it was very drying on my hair. It did an okay job of clearing up product build up but I still never felt super refreshed unless I used a lot of it. It's also very thin which I wasn't really a fan of. I think it would be better if you pre-poo with an oil and had more of an oily hair type because it stripped my 4a hair. I loved the smell though, very unique! I forgot to mention that my hair was extremely tangled after using this which is very unusual for me because I normally never have that problem. Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...