BY MIELLE ORGANICS LLC #10 in Cooking Oil

Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil is a favorite and it is our second step in promoting healthy hair and growth by working on the last two phases of the growth cycle by soothing and re balancing the scalp by promoting circulation. Studies have showed that blood flow to the scalp plays an important role in hair growth. This natural oil promotes circulation with our peppermint oil. The almond oil is a protein in which our hair is made of protein so this oil binds to the hair sealing it and locking in moisture pr see more...

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I have purchased a lot of products by Mielle and this by far is one of my favorites. I like to use it after deep conditioning my hair and follow with a leave in conditioner. I purchased mine at Sally’s and I highly recommend it! Mielle Organics 8-ounce Mint Almond Oil
Kassandra B.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this oil every time I use the LCO method. It is hands down my favorite. I literally will not buy any other oil after using this. It gives your hair so much shine and is very lightweight. No greasiness. No weighing down. It is the perfect blend and the smell is nice as well.

The picture in the pink top I used it LCO wash-and-go style and in the striped shirt, I paired it with the honey ginger gel. Worked well both ways! Love love love this oil <3

-@kurlykassy
Tia T.
El Paso
I love this hair oil. I have tried several different lines for my natural hair, and by far this is the best. I use the mint oil for a hot oil treatment and even for extra moisture throughout the week. I’m super excited because more retailers are now selling the product.
Kendro T.
I’m a newfound fan of Mielle Organics. I received this oil with other products from the line. The oil is okay. I don’t think my hair really likes it perhaps because of the soybean oil. I think this would have gone better directly on my scalp instead of on my hair especially since peppermint oil is a main ingredient and it’s an essential oil. Mielle Organics 8-ounce Mint Almond Oil
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
I LIVE for the entire line of Mielle Organics! I love the fact that this brand is owned and operated by a Husband and Wife team! I love that the line is made with organic ingredients that you can actually pronounce and the most important thing is I LOVE THE RESULTS!!!! I've used everything from the hair growth vitamins to the hair oil and edge tamer, the hair oil, made with peppermint oil is ahhmazing for the hair and scalp, its soothing and stemulating.
Kemi B.
This product is great! I've been transitioning for about 1 1/2 years now and I find this product helpful for wash day and after taking down protective styles. The mint is very potent, but it smells so good. I love the tingle it gives the scalp and it makes you feel extra squeaky clean.
Highly recommend for people that have dry scalp or want to add oil in their conditioner as a hot oil treatment.
Erika H.
Jamaica, NY
I love this oil. I had box braids and my scalp was extremely dry from this winter weather. I sprayed my scalp with a leave in conditioner spray and then sealed with this oil and instant relief! Some say the smell is overwhelming. In my opinion, the smell is pleasantly minty, but if you use it on your whole scalp the smell will follow you. If used sparingly, it’s not as intense.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
This oil is great to add to deep conditioners or to a pre poo. It has a strong mint smell and is heavy so it will weigh hair down if you use too much. A little goes a long way!
Lesley E.
Boston, MA
This product is the bomb!! Great smell and great if you use the LCO, LGO, or LOC method. It is also great product to use for hot oil treatments and it leaves your hair shining. I would recommend this product for all hair types.

My hair type: Normal porosity, medium density, 3c/4a, color treated (bleach)
Kayla P.
Louisville
This is my absolute favorite oil and really the only oil I use for my hair. I use this oil to seal my hair as well as when separating my twists. It helps to hold moisture in and add shine, it also smells really great. If you struggle with retaining oil this product could definitely help with that!