BeautyHairHair ProductsMielle Organics
Mielle Mongongo Hydrating Conditioner - 8 oz

Mielle Mongongo Hydrating Conditioner - 8 oz.

by Mielle Organics

Mielle Mongongo Hydrating Conditioner - 8 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mielle Mongongo Hydrating Conditioner - 8 oz.!
Thelma C.
london
I use it after i wash my hair and it leaves is soft and easy to comb. It really does wonders for my natural 4C hair
Charrisse W.
Bowie, MD
Mielle Mongongo Hydrating Conditioner - 8 oz. uploaded by Charrisse W.
This conditioner is great! It works well for my type 4 hair. Makes my hair really soft and manageable. I use it as a deep conditioner after using the exfoliating shampoo. I like it so much I ordered more so I don’t run out💕 Mielle Mongongo Hydrating Conditioner - 8 oz.
Lyn N.
oregon
This conditioner is definitely like the name,very hydrating! It is so great and works awesome is your hair is on the more dry side.
Jessica  J.
Mielle Mongongo Hydrating Conditioner - 8 oz. uploaded by Jessica  J.
My hair stylist recommended this to me as I was WAY overdoing it on protein based products and I was overloading my hair. I found this protein free conditioner and wow what a major difference! My stylist noticed the difference immediately and my hair became more balanced and ends much softer! Highly recommend for anyone but especially those looking for a break from protein laden hair products!
19407 114th drive  W.
Saint Albans, NY
Mielle Mongongo Hydrating Conditioner - 8 oz. uploaded by 19407 114th drive  W.
Mielle Mongongo Hydrating Conditioner - 8 oz. uploaded by 19407 114th drive  W.
I looooooovvvveeeeee this! Wow I switched over to this so fast when my sister let me use hers! I have 4c hair and it was so hard to get it to be soft as abs after I wash my hair! This helped as I use it and let it sit in my hair for s but combing through it is much easier! I’m hooked
Bella D.
Creamy.. curl defining… moisturizing.. and everything and more. I’ve used this countless times and received it first in a curlbox subscription. Mielle Mongongo Hydrating Conditioner - 8 oz.
maleah B.
Columbus
This product also leaves my scalp cool and fresh it smells amazing to me ! I used it as a leave it conditioner and it does not mess up my curl pattern which is AMAZING it’s a little bit on the pricey side but it’s worth it !
Ryan W.
Very hydrating conditioner, it is protein free so its best used for a moisture mask, it leaves my hair soft and manageable. Type 4 hair
Catera G.
I love this product for all the moisture it gives for a leave in. I enjoy it very much. Protein free and great for when you don’t want protein
Anaya M.
Lancaster
I've tried so many brands and formulations of edge control for my 4B hair. They usually all work the same. They work great for about 30 minutes then my edges are released. This product however.. I knew the second I scooped a finger full out of the jar that it was going to work. Its thick and dense, just what my edges need. My edges are still sliRead more about review stating Best I've tried to datecked back the next morning. I am ordering more now because this is something that I must keep on hand. I only wish it came in a larger container. I am slowly but surely becoming a Mielle junkie. I know that this was about her conditioner but i am so in love with allof her products!!!

Looking for your answer?