BY MIELLE ORGANICS

Our best Gummy Healthy Hair Vitamins is a formulated supplement to support healthy hair without the skin breakouts. This vitamin is formulated to best support healthy hair, hair regrowth, skin and nails and immune system support.If your diet lacks specific nutrients, including vitamins, minerals or protein, it can affect the condition and strength of your hair. Even leading to hair loss. Start your healthy hair journey with our natural formula. DIRECTIONS: Adults, take two gummies per day 30 day supply (60 capsules per bottle). For all hair types.

Contains: Coconut

Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up

Package Quantity: 60

Product Form: Chewable

Product Warning: Adult Use Only, consult a doctor if you are pregnant or nursing, consult a doctor if you have a medical condition prior to use

Stephanie G.
Grand Forks, ND
I'm on my 3rd bottle already. I did cut my hair before and took measurements to be sure if it worked and IT DID I WAS SHOCKED WITH THE RESULTS. I've tried other hair vitamins and they didn't work or would have something that would cause me to break out as if i was in high school again. Im so glad these grew my hair out again fast and its nice and shiny super healthy too!! Taste is great which is a huge deal too.
Wendy C.
1,426 reviews
Didn’t plan on posting any length or hair growth checks yet but this had me suprised!! I gave myself a trim on Dec 17,2018 & took a comparison pic last night for a January fresh start pic & am amazed on this 2week difference!!! I’m pretty impressed,I’ve been taking the [user:mielleorganics] gummies I got in one of my [user:curlbox] since last month! The strawberry flavor is so good!
Jazmine W.
I love these hair gummies. The taste is amazing. I take two ever single day. They’re a little on the pricey side but they definitely work. My hair has grown a lot since using them. I’d definitely recommend.
Tiffany A.
My hair grew so much after one bottle. I feel it more thick & voluminous & just overall healthy. I am definitely buying more bottles to see how long my hair can really grow.
Justine G.
New york, NY
These vitamins taste so good its hard to keep myself at just two per day. Bottle 1 is finished and I ordered 4 more and can't wait to see the results!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
These vitamins are so yummy!! This is my first time taking vitamins specifically for hair from a hair care company. They smell and taste like fruit roll ups!! I take two pieces each day, i just started but can’t wait to see the results!! I’ve read many reviews who thank the vitamins for thick hair and growth! can’t wait to see the outcome!!
Awilda G.
Coram, NY
Has anyone had good results using these vitamins?Mielle Healthy Hair Gummy Adult Vitamins - 60ct
Catherine M.