Mielle Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner - 8 oz.

by Mielle Organics

Mielle Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner - 8 oz.

When I watch hair videos I see a lot of girl’s use this brand but when I go to the store I don’t get it because of the prices and now I’m tempted but would like to know, how good does it work on your hair?
Start your review of Mielle Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner - 8 oz.!
Stef A.
Tallahassee, FL
Mielle Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner - 8 oz. uploaded by Stef A.
I have been using this and I have been loving it!!! Smells so good and is soothing to the scalp, for the gals with curls ❤️
shaniki B.
Mielle Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner - 8 oz. uploaded by shaniki B.
This product has done wonders for my hair. I'm all natural & this Mielle deep conditioner has shown out leaving my hair feeling amazing. No grit just a clean minty scalp & hair. It's best for dry ,and damaged hair. Yes I will continue to buy.
Jocelyn R.
One of my favorite deep conditioners. I’ve used Cantu and Creme of Nature before but this product takes the cake! It leaves my hair so moisturizer and it is very effective! I will be sure to keep this product in my rotation.
shannessia F.
Mielle Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner - 8 oz. uploaded by shannessia F.
After Conditioning my hair with the babassu & mint, my scalp and hair felt like it was fresh and like mint suppose to feel . It had a strong smell that even lingered after rising this product out my hair, My hair felt clean, i could easily comb through my hair while the conditioner was still in my hair. The smell takes some getting use to that is why i rated it only 4 stars.
Myranda C.
This consistency of this product is really thin, not like a traditional deep conditioner, but it is amazing. Left my hair SO soft. It smells like lemons kind of but other than that i love it
Vicky A.
Lawrence, MA
Purchased at: Target
I loved the texture. Did not need a separate conditioner to de tangle my hair. I have long curly hair and I got a good 5 uses out of it. I’d say it was worth the money.
Ava H.
Newport News , VA
Love to support Black hair care lines without question. So I bought this product among others on a Target haul, and have used it maybe twice which basically finished the container. The product has a thick pasty consistency, and it smells good. The issue is you need a lot of product to even coat your entire head but there’s only 8 oz. lolllll what a joke for $14. With minimal usage there really isn’t enough to say that the product was beneficial, but maybe if I bought multiple containers I’d have enough to use over a long period of time. That’s not going to happen.
Michaela A.
Riverview, FL
Hands down the BEST conditioner I have used on my hair. It has such a nice smell, great slip for detangling, and your hair feels so soft after you rinse it out. A little goes a long way, but I love to hair more to give my hair extra moisture.
Kelcie J.
This product smells so good!! It has a lot of slip also.. you can run your hands through your hair after using it.. you will also get that tingly feeling once you let it set for about 5 to 10 mins! This is great deep conditioner!
Genna L.
Such an amazing brand. Works amazing for people that have curly hair. I highly recommend it’s so worth it.