Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesMiele
Complete C3 Limited Edition Green Canister Vacuum

Miele Complete C3 Limited Edition Green Canister Vacuum

by Miele

Compact Canister Vacuum/ Low-Noise Vortex Motor/ Lightweight Skeleton Construction/ 36 Ft. Operating Radius/ Racing Green Finish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miele Complete C3 Limited Edition Green Canister Vacuum!
Sara B.
This is the best vacuum cleaner. I think Miele is a good brand overall. This product in particular is great quality and easy to move around. The power can be adjusted and it really cleans well. I also love the color green it comes in. It's worth the money. I Definitely recommend this product.
SHEILA M.
Nya, MN
I have had the Miele C3 canister vacuum for over four years now and absolutely love it. They say Mieles can last as much as 20 years and I hope they are right. I haven't had one tiny bit of trouble with this vacuum and I use it every other day for the entire house (3500 sq. ft.). These aren't cheap but worth every penny since I had to replace my Dyson after only 2 years.
Dana L.
Vaughan, ON
I'm not sure if I'm reviewing this on the correct product page but I'm writing about the Miele complete c3 excellence powerline vacuum. I absolutely love this thing. It was not cheap but I 100% stand by the purchase and would do it again in a heartbeat. It's great for many reasons. It's bagged and everything is sealed so no need to empty a bin regularly. We've had this vacuum for over a year now and I still haven't had to change the first bag we put in yet. I was originally not super happy with having to buy bags given their price, but after seeing how long a single bag lasts, I have no qualms. The suction is great and has multiple settings depending on what you're looking to vacuum. There's a nice long retractable cord that makes it easy to move around and to store. We have central vac at our new place but I just bust this guy out instead of using the central vac.

Looking for your answer?