BY MIELE

• I hate water spots, does this work any better than other ...2 Answers
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is pricey! But it works perfectly in my Miele dishwasher. I always used to think I had to totally scrub and clean my dishes by hand before putting them in the dishwasher...which was in my eyes more for sterilising not for cleaning. So when I had the Miele guy install my dishwasher and tell me I needed to break that habit I was shocked and caught off guard. He educated me on the fact that the Miele detergent breaks down the excess food and that it empties into my disposal. And that if I do not leave some food on the dishes that over tome it will eat away at my machine...how strange it was to be told I had to work less hard for a change.
Elizabeth C.
So I bought these to see if it would make my Miele work any better. I was getting a lot of buildup on my glasses - both spots and grease. I have to say these seem to be working a lot better. It's more expensive than I would normally spend on detergent, but they seem to be the solution.
olivia b.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
These are a lot more expensive than the other detergents I buy but these seem to be worth it
Laurene S.
These are a bit more expensive but worth it. My glasses had not one spot on them.
b 🐝.
Vancouver, BC
Again as with all Miele products this stuff is PRICEY!! I am not convinced it does a way better job than other dishwashing tabs for charging 5x the extra cost but we got these for free and we were told to use only half a tab per load so it’s lasted us. Sometimes I find our dishes are still dirty but that could be because we haven’t rinsed the dishes enough and the food has hardened; I’m not sure whether it’s us or the detergent. Either way I feel it’s a good detergent because we only need to use half but I wouldn’t buy again because it’s SO expensive
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I hate water spots, does this work any better than other tablets?