BY MIDWESTERN PET FOODS

Designed for puppies from weaning until 12 months of age and is also excellent for pregnant or nursing dogs. Provides extra calories for energy and growth, and more protein to form muscles, organs and strong bones. Designed for puppies from weaning until 12 months of age and is also excellent for pregnant or nursing dogs. Provides extra calories for energy and growth, and more protein to form muscles, organs and strong bones. Chicken Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, A Source Of Natural Vitamin E), Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavoring, Flaxseed, Yeast Culture, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Etc.: Size: 33 lb. see more...

Review (1)
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this food as an alternative dog food when my old food started making my dog sick. I got it at my local pet food store for 1/4 of the price of my old food. The price is great! My dog loves the taste and I love that it doesn't make her sick. This is our new dog food!