Midwestern Pet Foods Inc Earthborn Holistic Great Plains Feast Dog Food 28 lbs uploaded by Susy P.Midwestern Pet Foods Inc Earthborn Holistic Great Plains Feast Dog Food 28 lbs uploaded by Liz H.

BY MIDWESTERN PET FOODS

Before conventional dog food your dog's ancestors relied on their instincts and hunting capabilities to capture raw, protein-rich food. Today your dog relies on you for food, but that doesn't mean his natural diet has to change. Dogs still crave meat and fish protein, and Earthborn Holistic Great Plains Feast is formulated to provide the taste he loves and the nutrition he needs for physical well-being and good health. With lean, red meat bison meal as the first ingredient, your dog is ensured high protein levels that help develop and sustain energy and lean muscle mass. Bison meal and lamb meal are lean, red meat proteins that are rich in balanced amino acids which are important building blocks for a healthy body. Egg protein is the biological standard that all other proteins are compared against. Rich protein sources like these help build a strong foundation for your dog's overall health.L-Carnitine helps convert fat into energy promoting lean muscle mass and healthy body condition. A proper ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids helps support a lipid balance for healthy skin and coat. Guaranteed levels of antioxidant nutrients like Vitamin E and Vitamin C blended with nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries help support the immune system and optimal health. With our highly digestible proteins you can be sure your dog is getting all the nutrition and great taste needed to live a long and happy life. Great Plains Feast is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition. Crude Protein, not less than 34.00%Crude Fat, not less than 18.00%Crude Fiber, not more than 4.00%Moisture, not more than 10.00%Calcium, not less than 1.50%Phosphorus, not less than 1.10%Vitamin E, not less than 300 IU/kgAscorbic Acid (Vitamin C), not less than 100 mg/kg*L-Carnitine, not less than 15 mg/kg*Taurine, not less than 0.05%*Omega-6 Fatty Acids, not less than 2.60%*Omega-3 Fatty Acids, not less than 1.90%*Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA), not less than 0.20%*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.3675 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per kg/430 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per cup. Carbohydrates - 25.0% see more...

Buy on Kmart
Susy P.
Susy P.
Denver, CO
My best friend and sidelick, Pickles chows down on Earthborn like there's no tomorrow. She maintains a brilliantly shiny coat and a happy demeanor and we know it's because she's being fed well. The ingredients list makes sense, covering all the bases for proper nutrition and it's not filled with garbage by-products. I'm confident Earthborn is giving her everything she needs.
Rita W.
Rita W.
Earthborn Holistic is truly a top quality dog food in a very crowded and confusing dog food market. They use top quality ingredients and real food, instead of "meals" and byproducts. I feed one of my dogs the small breed version of this food (for smaller pieces as they are small dogs), and they both do great on it. They also enjoy eating it.
Liz H.
Liz H.
This is the best dog food on the market! I've done a lot of research and have tried so many brands on my 11 month old dog. Nothing is as good as Earth Born. My dog has a very sensitive stomach and she's allergic to chicken. Most dog food caused her to have severe itchiness, rashes on her belly, excessive shedding, diarrhea, and terrible gas. This is the only food that didn't cause her any of those problems and in fact, made her eyes bright and clear, her coat shiny and soft, and she is now very energetic and happy. This dog food has very good protein and have high quality ingredients that switching to it didn't give her any issues. Her problems actually started to improve within the same day we started to switch her. Some people might think this food is expensive, but it really isn't. Because this food is nutrient dense, you don't need to feed your dog as much as you would with a cheaper brand. In fact, dogs get a lot of nutrients from a cup of Earth Born compared to another cup of a different brand. On a cheap brand, you'd have to feed dogs more and you go through your bag of x-brand faster. Since my dog only needs a little over a cup of food a day, she only has a BM once or twice a day. I have a 16 lb boston terrier and I feed her just a little over one third of a cup 3 times a day. She has tons of energy and she's a very good looking boston terrier!
edson  g.
edson g.
Edinburg, TX
High quality dog food but at a much more reasonable price. Ex have two dogs with allergies and so we need a food without grains, chicken, and other ingredients. This one is perfect!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Milwaukee, WI
I've been giving this to my dog for about 6 months and I love it. I have seen a change in his coat and his teeth are staying cleaner. He loves it too, gobbles it right up. It's a bit pricey, but worth it
Emily R.
Emily R.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Elkhorn, NE
I cannot imaging using a mother brand of dog food after switching from TOTW. I have a year-old black lab and we are very cautious about what we feed him because quality is of more importance and cost. We average one large bag per month and my pup is lean, energetic, and very muscular. There are not fillers, so he is gaining healthy weight, not fat. i really appreciate that Earthborn takes a holistic approach to dog food. It eases my mind knowing I'm not filling my dog with byproducts and that the manufacturing occurs in a smaller facility, thus lessening the chance of contamination. Good job Earthborn, we appreciate your business model.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert
I just received a sample of this kibble and my dogs really like it. The ingredients are pretty good and it has higher protein. Seems to be a high quality food.
Dedge H.
Dedge H.
My dog absolutely loves this food! What I love most about this food is there has never been a recall! I bought it at a small independent pet store. She use to pick lobbies out of her other food and we ended up dumping half a bowl of food out because she refused to eat the rest, but with this food she gobbles every last kibble up!!
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
My husband and I have done a ton of research on dog foods. We have two dogs, an Australian Shepherd and a border collie mix we rescued. The aussie was having issues with bumps on her belly and antibiotics weren't working. We tried adding fish oil to their diet, which helped, but didn't take care of the problem. We decided to go with a fish based protein and grain free to see if there was an allergy issue and started with Earthborn Coastal Catch. After just one week her belly started clearing up. After a couple months, her belly was completely clear and both dogs started shedding less. A lot less because of the high omega 3 and 6s which helps with skin and hair. Because it is high protein, they do not require as much food. We fed 2 cups a day and they started getting a little chubby so we are down to 1.5 cups a day. They both are very lazy, so this serving size fit them better than the recommended amount. They LOVE it! Gone in seconds. We switched to great plains because the omega 3 and 6s were the same, but there was more protein than the Coastal Catch. Same great results and still no chicken protein, All I want to do is pet my dogs, they are so soft! While it is pricey, because you can feed less, we spend $50 on dog food and it last us for two 40lb dogs for 1.5 months.