BY MIDWESTERN

QAR1009: Features: -Dry dog food-Quality animal protein sources, such as chicken and white fish meal needs-Antioxidant-rich fruits, vegetables and minerals-Oatmeal, barley, brown rice and rye are wholesome grains-L-carnitine helps convert body fat into muscle and energy-Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids-Chicken Meal, Whitefish Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Ground Brown Rice, Rye Flour, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Peas, Spinach, Garlic, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, L-Carnitine, Vitamin B12 Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Biotin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manganese Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product-Crude Protein, not less than 28.00pct-Crude Fat, not less than 17.00pct-Crude Fiber, not more than 6.00pct-Moisture, not more than 10.00pct-Vitamin E, not less than 200 IU/kg-Omega-6 Fatty Acids, not less than 2.80pct-Omega-3 Fatty Acids, not less than 1.00pct-L-Carnitine, not less than 15 mg/kg-Beta-Carotene, not less than 5 mg/kg-3724 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per kg/435 (M.E. Calculated, as fed) kilo-calories per cup-1 cup = (8 oz.) measuring cup holds approximately 3.25 ounces. For dogs weighing 2 to see more...

Rita W.
Last year I rescued an older dog from the city shelter, who was unfortunately, underweight for what he should weigh. I was very excited to nurse him back to health and put a little weight on him. I soon learned, however, that he is extremely picky, and didn't like most foods, even special "human food" like chicken breast. He doesn't like 99.9% of all dog treats either. I tried several brands of food, but he turned his nose at all of them.

Thankfully, a dog rescue friend of mine mentioned the Earthborn Holistic brand of dog foods. They have high quality ingredients, no meat byproducts, no cheap fillers without nutritional value like corn, and this particular formula is grain free. My rescue dog is small, and I noticed after a while that he does not like dog food unless it comes in tiny pieces. Thankfully, this Earthborn Holistic formula comes in a "small breed" version, which means that the kibble pieces are very, very, small. To my delight, my rescue dog ate this food, and soon decided that he loved it. Instead of spending an hour trying to coax him to eat, or hand feeding him bits of human food, he will now readily eat his dog food. He has gained a few pounds of quality muscle, and looks so much healthier. I highly recommend Earthborn Holistic brand dog food. Check out their other formulas also.
Brittnay M.
Waterford, MI
I fed my Pomeranian puppy the earthborn holistic puppy food. It was perfect for her. The pieces were small enough for her tiny mouth, and her coat was shiny and soft. I felt confident in the quality of the food as well because of its excellent rating on dogfoodadvisor.com. I don't have any children so my dogs are the closest thing to my babies for now, their health and well-being are a priority for me, so knowing that they are getting the best possible nutrition is at the top of my list when purchasing a dog food.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
After trying three different types of food for my extremely picky yorkie poodle, this was the ONLY food she will eat!!!! We buy this from pet supplies plus, and it is highly recommended by the staff there. The girl working told me that this is one of the best dog foods on the market.... My dog seems to think so, too!!!
Joshua V.
I've tried many different all natural dog foods for my Maltese and this one has definitely made it into the rotation. The size of the kibble is great for the small breeds & compared to similar type dog foods it's one of the less expensive ones.
Tina B.
We recently switched to earthborn via recommendation from our local agrifeed owner. our yorkie suddenly stopped and refused to eat his previous food but loves this one and eats a lot more than before.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a very highly recommened brand from my friends as well as family. It is a holistic puppy food and known to be very good for your pups.
Robin K.
Kentucky
This is great food and is the only food I will feed my dog. I've researched and read the ingredients and it contains good things.
Cheryl W.
Love that it's an adult formula in a small size. Plus the company will give you $3.00 coupons every month. Great ingredients too!