Midwest Pets Midwest Homes For Pets Quiet Time e'Sensuals Orthopedic Nesting Pet Bed uploaded by khadeeja l.

BY MIDWEST PETS #41 in Dog Beds

Midwest Quiet Time Ortho Nesting Dog Bed One of our favorite new products, the Quiet Time Ortho Nesting Dog Bed by Midwest is constructed with an orthopedic 'egg crate' foam core that alleviates pressure points and cushions joints and muscles. Its vet-recommended, therapeutic support system is ideal for any dog, but particularly beneficial to aging dogs, dogs recovering from illness or injury, or those with chronic joint problems. Features: Vet-recommended orthopedic support maximizes restorative benefits of sleep Faux sheepskin sleeping surface wraps your dog in cozy softness for unparalleled comfort Bolster style is terrific for dogs who like to nestle or circle before laying down Provides a sense of security and a familiar place to rest Dropped side makes it easy to access, even for aging or injured pets Corduroy outer fabric in fashion colors to complement any room Removable cover zips off for machine wash Item Specifications: Dimensions: XSmall: 17.5"L x 14.5"W x 5.5"H Small: 23"L x 18"W x 8.5"H Medium: 28"L x 22.5"W x 8.5"H Large: 36"L x 25"W x 8.5"H XLarge: 42"L x 28"W x 8.5"H Color: Burgundy Navy Rose Sage Tan Materials: 100% Polyester 2" thick foam egg crate see more...

Buy on Wayfair
khadeeja l.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Midwest Pets Midwest Homes For Pets Quiet Time e'Sensuals Orthopedic Nesting Pet Bed. Its vet-recommended, therapeutic support system is ideal for any dog, but particularly beneficial to aging dogs, dogs recovering from illness or injury, or those with chronic joint problems.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
This is the bed I purchased for my dog. It is super soft and I figured she would enjoy it. But, she hasn't layed in it but one time and sleeps with me every night lol. 😂 I'm not going to give the bed a bad review tho, my dog is just stubborn!
Diane C.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
My little dog sleeps with us in our bed but i have one of these in the living room and put her toy in it. she will get in it in the middle of the day and go to sleep.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Ocala, FL
Bought 2 of these and my dogs love them, I do not like them that much. They are a pain to clean and don't really hold their shape.
Caressa B.
Caressa B.
Modesto, CA
I have this in my dogs kennel for when it's to hot or cold outside and I'm not home he loves it goes right to sleep.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Awesome bed! I can't talk enough about how much I love this bed! Very soft and comfortable for all dogs
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats favorite bed. She absolutely loves it. She fits perfectly in it and sleeps all day!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
My dog loves this bed it's so comfy for him he lays on it all day! it's his favorite
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
My dog loves this bed!! He sleeps in it almost every night since we've bought it!