Midwest Pets Midwest Homes For Pets Quiet Time e'Sensuals Orthopedic Nesting Pet Bed

BY MIDWEST PETS

Midwest Quiet Time Ortho Nesting Dog Bed One of our favorite new products, the Quiet Time Ortho Nesting Dog Bed by Midwest is constructed with an orthopedic 'egg crate' foam core that alleviates pressure points and cushions joints and muscles. Its vet-recommended, therapeutic support system is ideal for any dog, but particularly beneficial to aging dogs, dogs recovering from illness or injury, or those with chronic joint problems. Features: Vet-recommended orthopedic support maximizes restorative benefits of sleep Faux sheepskin sleeping surface wraps your dog in cozy softness for unparalleled comfort Bolster style is terrific for dogs who like to nestle or circle before laying down Provides a sense of security and a familiar place to rest Dropped side makes it easy to access, even for aging or injured pets Corduroy outer fabric in fashion colors to complement any room Removable cover zips off for machine wash Item Specifications: Dimensions: XSmall: 17.5"L x 14.5"W x 5.5"H Small: 23"L x 18"W x 8.5"H Medium: 28"L x 22.5"W x 8.5"H Large: 36"L x 25"W x 8.5"H XLarge: 42"L x 28"W x 8.5"H Color: Burgundy Navy Rose Sage Tan Materials: 100% Polyester 2" thick foam egg crate see more...

Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This is one of my favorite finds for my pooch! It is so soft and the material is nice, I always seem to catch him snoozing in it while he never did this with his other ones. The material is pretty sturdy too. He dog likes to get bored and tear things up when hes in his crate while im gone. So far, so good!
Leanett R.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
I have I pretty small dog and I got him the second to largest just so he has more space, and he now uses it to store all his toys in like a bin. Once in a while he'll take an afternoon nap on it. Very easy to wash this too
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Pittsburgh, PA
All 5 of my dogs have had a Midwest orthopedic dog bed and they seriously wouldn't want another brand. From chewers to sleepers from 4lbs to 64lbs, they all love their beds and they endure! We will continue to buy!
Lisandra H.
Lisandra H.
My dog is really picky about dog beds and this is by far their favorite. It's really comfortable because of the orthopedic nesting. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to others.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
These beds are so comfy, I have a smaller dog and we get the big one so she can spread out in it and occasionally my niece climbs in and cuddles with the dog and naps there with her.
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Such a great choice of beds. Our old cat loves hers and is always laying in it whenever you look for her. We will continue to support this brand for ever
sasha c.
sasha c.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My dog love his bed. He doesn't want to lay on the couch anymore. And gets upset when go near his bed. Always sleeping on it with his blanket
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Miami
My dog has a lot of back problems so this bed helps a lot. It gives him the right amount of support he needs to rest well.
Emilee F.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
I really, really like this product, it's nice for your dog or cat to have one of these.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Greensboro, NC
I love these beds.. It is so comfy and my dogs love it.. It is easy to wash as well.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Do these get torn up easily?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
Can you wash these in a washing machine?
jess t.
jess t.
5 beds for $45? Or 1 is $45?