Midwest Pets Guinea Habitat uploaded by Rebekah S.Midwest Pets Guinea Habitat uploaded by Rebekah S.

BY MIDWEST

Leak-Proof, Easy to Attach and Remove, Washable Canvas Bottom Lock-in-Place Doors Double as Ramps Attractive Epoxy Coated Panels Provide Ample Play Area (8 Sq. Ft.) No Tools or Connecting Pieces Required Safe & Expandable, Sets Up Complete in Seconds Great for Indoor or Outdoor Use Folds Flat for Storage & Travel Want to give your Guinea Pig more Space or maybe a fellow Guinea Pig to Play, Eat and Interact with? The Guinea Habitat is completely expandable. Unlike any other habitat on the market the Guinea Habitat can easily expand from the 8sq. ft. to a comfortable 16sq. ft. with a simple addition of another Guinea Habitat or Guinea Habitat Plus! Measures: 47" L x 24" W x 14" H see more...

Rebekah S.
Farr West
I have had two Midwest Pets Guinea Habitats. Both of my guinea pigs had their own as they didn’t exactly get along.
The cages were fairly easy to assemble and stayed together after the initial set up. I had to use the lids to the cages due to our cat’s interest but they stood up well when the cat decided to lay on it!!
The bottom is a thick material that holds up pretty well to wear and tear. One of my guinea pigs chewed through the corner in the bottom- but that was after several years.
The cages feature two doors that when covered can be used as ramps from one side to the other if the houses are attached.
The price listed here is lower than what I paid so that’s a plus! I would definitely recommend these.
Cheryl R.
Lewes, DE
We have 4 piggies and 2 of these cages. They are the perfect size for 2 adult pigs. Lots of room to chase each other and play. And they don’t try to escape so no lid is needed (unless you have other animals). Very easy to clean. We use fleece blankets and they fit right in. Anything that soaks through can be easily cleaned up.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought this for our guinea pig for her to have more space to run around during the day. And it is great. She gets her exercise in all day! We got it online for a great price! I would recommend this for any guinea pig owner.
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is perfect for 1-2 cavy's! I totally recommend this cage because it is affordable, practical and easy to put together. The canvas bottom is replaceable and completely leak proof. Also, it is safe for the cavy's feet which I really love.
Allyson G.
Perfect size for Guinea pigs. The cage is great and really safe and sturdy. It is very time consuming to put the cage up though.

back