BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Midwest Living Magazine is the premier publication devoted to celebrating life in the American Heartland, with articles on wonderful homes, beautiful gardens, great recipes, interesting people, and fun places to live. Each issue of Midwest Living Magazine will also give you news and schedules of local festivals and celebrations, tips on weekend getaway deals, locations of the best biking trails, and so much more! see more...

Midwest Living
  • "Wouldn't ever buy this but if its at the salon or doctors office I don't mind looking at it ...." in 1 review
  • "I love getting decorating ideas from it." in 1 review
  • "Good decorating tips sometimes." in 1 review
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I really enjoy this magazine. I love home decor ideas and new recipe ideas. This magazine definitely provides that. I love seeing photos of lovely homes, too. My mother has the subscription because she is from the midwest and she shares them with me.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Ames, IA
I love Midwest living especially for its Midwest travel tips. I also subscribe to Coastal living and southern living so I like the mix I get through these three magazines. This is a monthly magazine that always has good articles!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
This is a really cute magazine. I love getting decorating ideas from it. It has some good articles too.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I love the heart and heritage of this magazine. It is always a fun, interesting read!
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
Danville, VA
Good magazine has a lot of helpful hints for organizing and decorating,buy them often
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
I still live in the Midwest, but have moved to a different state within the Midwest. I love being able to read about what is happening in my home state, and what is happening in my current state at the same time.
Jasper P.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
Lori J.
Lori J.
Dimondale, MI
Pretty good magazine a little boring at times. Good decorating tips sometimes.
Brionne C.
Brionne C.
Millersville, MD
I have casually looked through this magazine while sitting at doctor's offices and appointments - it's not my cup of tea but it's great for decorating!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I am obsessed (and have been for years) with decorating magazines and books. Midwest Living has been a go-to magazine for me for years.