BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Midwest Living Magazine is the premier publication devoted to celebrating life in the American Heartland, with articles on wonderful homes, beautiful gardens, great recipes, interesting people, and fun places to live. Each issue of Midwest Living Magazine will also give you news and schedules of local festivals and celebrations, tips on weekend getaway deals, locations of the best biking trails, and so much more! see more...

Midwest Living
  • "Wouldn't ever buy this but if its at the salon or doctors office I don't mind looking at it ...." in 1 review
  • "I love getting decorating ideas from it." in 1 review
  • "Good decorating tips sometimes." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Independence, IA
I love Midwest living especially for its Midwest travel tips. I also subscribe to Coastal living and southern living so I like the mix I get through these three magazines. This is a monthly magazine that always has good articles!
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I really enjoy this magazine. I love home decor ideas and new recipe ideas. This magazine definitely provides that. I love seeing photos of lovely homes, too. My mother has the subscription because she is from the midwest and she shares them with me.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I love this magazine! I was born and raised in the Midwest but spent twenty years in the south. I am very happy to once again live in the Midwest. I have been getting this magazine for the past two years and I love it. It helps you to connect with happenings in your state and surrounding states!
Dawn D.
I still live in the Midwest, but have moved to a different state within the Midwest. I love being able to read about what is happening in my home state, and what is happening in my current state at the same time.
Brionne C.
Millersville, MD
I have casually looked through this magazine while sitting at doctor's offices and appointments - it's not my cup of tea but it's great for decorating!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
I love this magazine. Its always full of great inspiration from home to food to everything in between... maybe I am biast because I'm a midwest girl..
Amy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I am obsessed (and have been for years) with decorating magazines and books. Midwest Living has been a go-to magazine for me for years.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
This is a really cute magazine. I love getting decorating ideas from it. It has some good articles too.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
Virginia Y.
Danville, VA
Good magazine has a lot of helpful hints for organizing and decorating,buy them often