BY MIDWEST HOMES

Buy on Walmart
Mkenna C.
I have also used this for pigs. If I have a pig that needs a close eye on it I bring the pig up to the back yard and put her in this while I care for them. Because pigs are quite a bit seep get than dogs I have to wire it to the fence. All in all would be GREAT for dogs.
Kayla M.
Clanton, AL
These are great fences for dogs... unless your dog likes to chew through chain link fence!! Our German Shepherd chewed through ours... but, it was great while it lasted!!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It's okay..definitely prefer a fenced in yard but if you don't have one it works just to take them out to use the bathroom.
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
Our family has one for are black lab for when we are fixing up the hard and it works great and such a easy assembly!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
If you want to put your dog in puppy jail, this is perfect. But my dog figured out how to get out! Not a fail safe!
Michelle Q.
WARNER ROBINS, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Very durable! We had this because we didn't have fencing in the back yard at the time. It works very well!
Candice S.
Danville, KY
Great price, great size, and great quality. My dog isn't always outside but when he is he loves it!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Very handy when you have to leave your dog outside! & it is also very durable! & spacious!
jennifer s.
Great portable.kennel with plenty of room for even a big dog!! Great for travel or camping.
Bree A.
Durant, OK
These come in handy when you have to leave a dog outside or are trying to potty train!
Tamara G.
Beardstown, IL
Is this safe? Easy to get out of?