BY MIDWEST #62 in Pet First Aid

Features Beautiful Ultra-Soft Synthetic Fur Pet Bed This Quality Pet Bed Is Made From Comfortable Polyester With Filled Bolsters Cushioned Polycotton Base Washable see more...

• This seems like it would be so comfortable for my pet2 Answers
Abby C.
I purchased this bed for my puppy Penny. She is now 2.5 years old and it still looks great. It is soft to lay on and it is easy to wash. She is not a chewer, but she is a fan of "fluffing" her bed, and it has stood up to that.
tenisha a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I don't have this in pink, but i do have it in white. i HAD to go buy my fur baby one when she stole my friend's dog's bed! i put it in her kennel and now, often times, she will go lay in there with the door open. she LOVES this bed.
sabrina s.
San Antonio, TX
You can most definitely purchase this bed from walmart , its very soft and my pets favorite place to rest.. if you love pink its a must have for your female pet :)
Allison B.
Leesburg, VA
I love this because it is very soft and my dogs always have a comfy place to sleep it is my dogs favorite place to sleep and never likes to get off of it.
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
GREAT for little dogs and cats. Keep away from big dogs and chewers. The material is very thin so it'll be easy for some dogs to bite through.
Erica B.
My chihuahuas love having their bed. Especially being soft and comfy. Can't forget a cover for them. This is a must buy.
Victoria B.
My pup loves this! Although hers is white, they're all the same. I even lay with her on it sometimes to cuddle.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
I have a smaller similar bed for my cats. They love this material. It's easy to clean too.
Nancy N.
Atlanta,GA
My dog loves this ! the material is very soft and it looks like she is comfy.
Jenna  L.
San Jose, CA
This seems like it would be so comfortable for my pet