Midwest Container Midwest Pet Guinea Habitat Plus 47X24X14 uploaded by Amanda M.Midwest Container Midwest Pet Guinea Habitat Plus 47X24X14 uploaded by Amanda M.Midwest Container Midwest Pet Guinea Habitat Plus 47X24X14 uploaded by Cora M.

BY MIDWEST CONTAINER

Care Area" Divider with Ramp Covers Full Removable Wire Mesh Top Leak-Proof, Washable Canvas Bottom Lock-in-Place Doors Double as Ramps Attractive Epoxy Coated Panels Provide Ample Play Area (8 Sq. Ft.) No Tools or Connecting Pieces Required Great for Indoor or Outdoor Use Folds Flat for Storage & Travel During our research on the Guinea Habitat Midwest found that Guinea Pigs tend to make the majority of their mess in the same area that they eat. In response to this information Midwest developed the "Care Area" divider. The "Care Area" Divider is a wire frame habitat divider that is completely adjustable and comes equipped with a ramp system that allows the Guinea Pig easy access between the "Care Area" and Play Area within their Habitat. The ability to separate these areas in the Habitat restricts the majority of the mess to the "Care Area" making it easier to for the Pet Parent to keep the Guinea Pig clean, healthy and happy! The Guinea Habitat Plus comes with a very convenient, easy to operate wire mesh top. Most would agree that Guinea Pigs are not known for the climbing or jumping ability, however the wire top securely protects our Guinea Pig friends from the outside environment. Keeping them safe and healthy! Want to give your Guinea Pig more Space or maybe a fellow Guinea Pig to Play, Eat and Interact with?The Guinea Habitat is completely expandable. Unlike any other habitat on the market the Guinea Habitat can easily expand from the 8sq. ft. to a comfortable 16sq. ft. with a simple addition of another Guinea Habitat or Guinea Habitat Plus! Measures: 47" L x 24" W x 14" H see more...

Niko S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My piggies love this cage so much- I have three! One is the basic Midwest Pets Guinea Habitat (top and divider not included), but if I could go back I would have purchased the deluxe. The dividers are so useful for partitioning off messy "kitchen" areas that I can quickly clean on a daily basis. The modular design has been great and allowed me to expand as I brought home new additions to the piggy family. I also think the dividers help my boys feel more secure and less crowded.

I previously had a C & C cage, but it was getting difficult to clean and the large coroplast sheets were bulky and hard to move around in my small apartment. With the Midwest cages I know I can always throw the bottom in the wash if it gets too dirty. Plus, I was able to repurpose pieces of my old C & C to build a loft that zip ties right onto the wire sides.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This cage is amazing, purchased my first one when I got my girl Nixie and its the perfect amount of space and gives an area for food and water! and I just got another one yesterday for our new little boy and we set them up side by side and i'm just so happy with the cages, they are really easy to clean and easy access to your piggy's!
Cora M.
Ewing, VA
I am totally in love with this cage and highly recommend it to any guinea pig owner. The cage does have a soft bottom so plan accordingly. My guineas have been so much happier with plenty of room to play. I find it easy to clean and easy to travel with. The price is unbeatable your gonna pay that much for most other cages except they are a fraction of the size. It can also be used outside when you want your bet to eat the grass all you do is remove the canvas bottom. The company also offers replacement parts which is a plus
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
The plus version of this cage is perfect for two guinea pigs. Another person has mentioned how absorbent the flooring is - that's why you use fleece over the flooring or at the very least bedding. This is not something to be used on its own. Cleaning with some warm water and vinegar will take everything right out.
Savannah E.
Davidson, NC
This cage is good because it is big, but it collects dirt so fast. Cleaning is a pain because the floor absorbs the pee. The ramp gets stained with pee and feces. Also, the have advertised this cage for several guinea pigs, but with 8 square feet it is really only suitable for one.
Daniela H.
This takes up quite a bit of room but it's a great size for guinea pigs. It's a nice quality and won't break or fall apart easily.
Anna Marie S.
I have this and I think I will go back to the C&C cage. It's not enough room and my pigs started fighting.