Pets & AnimalsCatMidwest Container
Midwest Dog Fashion Pet Dog Bed 18x12 Blue

Midwest Container Midwest Dog Fashion Pet Dog Bed 18x12 Blue

by Midwest Container

Midwest Pet Quiet Time Fashion Color Bolstered Pet Bed Fashion meets function with the Midwest Pet Quiet Time Fashion Color Bolstered Pet Beds. The ultra-soft pet beds are designed to fit most wire crates, pet carriers, and dog houses and are perfect for travel use. Quiet Time Fashion Color Pet Beds are constructed from beautiful, plush synthetic fur and feature polyester bolstered sides and cushioned poly-cotton base for added comfort. Built for durability, beauty, and comfort, these versatile pet beds are 100% machine washable. Features: Designed to fit most wire crate, pet carriers, and dog houses Perfect for travel use Comes in a variety of fashionable colors Constructed from beautiful, ultra-soft, plush synthetic fur Comes with overstuffed polyester bolstered sides and cushioned poly-cotton base for added comfort 100% machine washable for added durability Perfect for dogs and cats Item Specifications: Color: Powder Blue Pink Periwinkle White Size: 18 inch: (18" L x 12" W x 9" H) Designed for pets up to 5 lbs 22 inch: (22" L x 13" W x 10" H) Designed for pets 5-11 lbs 24 inch: (24" L x 18" W x 11.2" H) Designed for pets between 11-25 lbs 30 inch: (30" L x 21" W x 12.5" H) Designed for dogs between 26-40 lbs 36 inch: (36" L x 23" W x 12.8" H) Designed for dogs between 41-71 lbs Material: Synthetic plush fur

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Midwest Container Midwest Dog Fashion Pet Dog Bed 18x12 Blue!
jan T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These do the job just fine. Unfortunately, my dog chewed it up and ripped it apart shortly after I bought it.
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
I have a 7 pound Pomeranian and he loves this. It fits him perfectly and just right for him to get comfortable. It’s really easy to wash and to travel with I really recommended.
Hillary P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ha ha. This is the first bed I bought my puppy when I got him 11 years ago.  You buy your pup a kennel and you get it a kennel pad. This is basically the basic one! Nothing to fancy but that's fine because puppies (or kitties) have accidents. It's easily washed or replaced.
Veronica M.
Far Rockaway, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nice bed for my dog. Its made of Good quality and I have washed it with no issues. My dog likes it and sleeps on it all day.
Cassidy S.
Horton, AL
This are to cute looks comfy don't look like just any dog bed it's awesome for any kind of animal actually
Jessica P.
These fit perfectly in our dogs' crates and they are soft & comfy. They wash up beautifully and are holding up really well.

Looking for your answer?