Midwest Container MidWest 182 Ferret Nation - Double Unit w/ Stand uploaded by Zero T.Midwest Container MidWest 182 Ferret Nation - Double Unit w/ Stand uploaded by Loli R.

BY MIDWEST CONTAINER

Midwest Ferret Nation Double Unit with Stand Ferret Cage-Find this Spacious Ferret Cage and Multi-Level Rat Cage Online at petco.com Designed with ferrets, rats and other small animals along with their pet parents in mind, the Midwest Ferret Nation Double Unit with Stand Ferret Cage makes an excellent home for your favorite furry friend. After closely observing how ferrets play, eat, sleep interact, Midwest specifically developed this ferret or rat cage to attend to a small pet's every need for maintaining a contented, happy and safe lifestyle. Intended to be the best environment for small animal pet companions as well as the most user-friendly ferret cage around, this Midwest Ferret Nation cage is a complete and feature-filled small animal habitat that provides the ultimate living environment for ferrets, rodents and many other small pets. This Midwest Ferret Nation Double Unit with Stand Ferret Cage features full width double doors that provide maximum accessibility for easy cleaning and feeding. It also has a wide expansive shelf and full width plastic pan floor to provide a spacious play area and to prevent dangerous falls. Designed with convenience in mind, this special Midwest ferret cage includes ferret-proof dual-locking door latches that provide secure, easy one-handed operation. Meanwhile, it has shelves that have removable plastic trays for easy cleaning and are height adjustable so you can tailor the ferret or rat cage to your pet's needs. This ferret home also has multiple attaching points for adding hammocks, tubes, toys and other accessories that are sold separately. The ramps, included with this small animal cage, feature reversible happy feet ramp covers, which are angled appropriately to promote your ferret's safety. Constructed from a sturdy square tube frame and wire, the Midwest Ferret Nation Double Unit with Stand Ferret Cage has an attractive gray quartz hammertone finish that is bound to blend in with practically any type of interior or exterior decor. This small animal pet companion habitat includes an easily maneuverable stand with locking casters that raises the stand to a convenient height and provides an extra storage area for toys, food, snacks and other pet necessities. The Ferret Nation Double Unit Ferret Cage includes swing-up locking ramps to secure sections for cleaning cage, feeding and separating ferrets. Best of all, this pet rat cage is easy to assemble and doesn't require any tools. Ideal for ferrets, rats, chinchillas, sugar gliders and other similarly sized pets. see more...

• Is this a good cage for ferrets? My little guy pretty muc...4 Answers
  • Hey, is this cage good for guinea pigs or only ferrets?1 Answers
  • Is this cage as good as it seems online, is it worth the ...2 Answers
Katrina S.
My chinchilla loves this cage. It really is great because it has quite a bit of room for him to fun and around and it has room for all his perches and houses. The plastic trays help for easy cleaning, and the wheels make it easy to move around if you need to vacuum or clean underneath the cage. The only cons are that it was kind of hard to put together, and his bedding goes everywhere when he runs around.
Julie C.
My ferrets absolutely love this cage. It gives them plenty of room to go about their ferret business. Lots of room for hammock and litter boxes and plenty of space in between. I bought this a year ago and it's held up very well. If I ever needed a new one I would definitely get another one of these.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I love this cage. I originally just had a ferret critter cage and my ferret constantly got out. When I got this my ferret quit getting out and loves her cage. She uses her litter boxes better as well and enjoys her bedtime. I've been considering getting her a friend and I'm confident there is plenty of room for a friend.
Kairi H.
Boise, ID
This ferret cage is amazing! This is the second ferret cage ive owned and by far the best! I bought mine from amazon and it came with not breakage, or any missing nails or tools. My two year old ferret love the cage and i would definitely recommend it to ferret owners.
Heather M.
Best thing I could buy for my ferret! He loves his house and it is completely work the money!! So much room, different levels and tons of places to hang his hammocks, beds and blankets! This is a great quality cage! I was surprised at how simple it was to put together.
Loli R.
Macon, GA
We use to have this a long time ago and it was the best cage ever ! Completely opens so it is easier to clean messes up. Would highly recommend ! Also super easy to take apart
Katie W.
Port Heiden, AK
The best cage out there on the market. This cage is roomy, has large, plastic floors, and the doors open up completely to make cleaning a breeze. It is expensive, but will last a lifetime!
I will note that the newer models that assemble with no screws do seem to be a bit less sturdy than the older versions, but both are excellent cages
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
This is a fine starter cage if your pets aren't chewers. My chinchillas destroyed the plastic ramps, so I removed them. They aren't necessary for animals who jump well though, they could easily could between platforms by jumping.
Sabrina C.
Brillion, Wi
I am so happy that we decided to get this cage for our 2 ferrets. It makes such a difference in keeping it clean when it is so easy to get inside. Plus it is the perfect amount of space for them to run around an play!
Liz A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have this for my ferret! He loves it and has so much room for toys and all sorts of fun stuff :)! I think it would work great even for 2 ferrets
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good cage for ferrets? My little guy pretty much destroyed his cage and I'm looking for something more spacious and quick to clean. Also of course someto he can't break lol.
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this cage as good as it seems online, is it worth the money? Easy to clean?
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hey, is this cage good for guinea pigs or only ferrets?
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Could this cage also be used for rabbits?