Midwest Container MidWest 182 Ferret Nation - Double Unit w/ Stand uploaded by Zero T.Midwest Container MidWest 182 Ferret Nation - Double Unit w/ Stand uploaded by Loli R.

BY MIDWEST CONTAINER

Midwest Ferret Nation Double Unit with Stand Ferret Cage-Find this Spacious Ferret Cage and Multi-Level Rat Cage Online at petco.com Designed with ferrets, rats and other small animals along with their pet parents in mind, the Midwest Ferret Nation Double Unit with Stand Ferret Cage makes an excellent home for your favorite furry friend. After closely observing how ferrets play, eat, sleep interact, Midwest specifically developed this ferret or rat cage to attend to a small pet's every need for maintaining a contented, happy and safe lifestyle. Intended to be the best environment for small animal pet companions as well as the most user-friendly ferret cage around, this Midwest Ferret Nation cage is a complete and feature-filled small animal habitat that provides the ultimate living environment for ferrets, rodents and many other small pets. This Midwest Ferret Nation Double Unit with Stand Ferret Cage features full width double doors that provide maximum accessibility for easy cleaning and feeding. It also has a wide expansive shelf and full width plastic pan floor to provide a spacious play area and to prevent dangerous falls. Designed with convenience in mind, this special Midwest ferret cage includes ferret-proof dual-locking door latches that provide secure, easy one-handed operation. Meanwhile, it has shelves that have removable plastic trays for easy cleaning and are height adjustable so you can tailor the ferret or rat cage to your pet's needs. This ferret home also has multiple attaching points for adding hammocks, tubes, toys and other accessories that are sold separately. The ramps, included with this small animal cage, feature reversible happy feet ramp covers, which are angled appropriately to promote your ferret's safety. Constructed from a sturdy square tube frame and wire, the Midwest Ferret Nation Double Unit with Stand Ferret Cage has an attractive gray quartz hammertone finish that is bound to blend in with practically any type of interior or exterior decor. This small animal pet companion habitat includes an easily maneuverable stand with locking casters that raises the stand to a convenient height and provides an extra storage area for toys, food, snacks and other pet necessities. The Ferret Nation Double Unit Ferret Cage includes swing-up locking ramps to secure sections for cleaning cage, feeding and separating ferrets. Best of all, this pet rat cage is easy to assemble and doesn't require any tools. Ideal for ferrets, rats, chinchillas, sugar gliders and other similarly sized pets. see more...

• Is this a good cage for ferrets? My little guy pretty muc...4 Answers
  • Hey, is this cage good for guinea pigs or only ferrets?1 Answers
  • Is this cage as good as it seems online, is it worth the ...2 Answers
Charline K.
Franklin
I bought this for my four ferrets after looking up what would be the best size cage for them. I paid about 150.00 dollars for it, and it came with two units, putting it together was semi-okay (One of the sides had a slight dent so I had to have my husband fix it) but it took about 30 minutes for us to get it all put together and set up. Cleaning the cage is 10x easier compared to prevous cages that we've own, it's heavy metal so it can handle a lot of wear and tear without breaking or needing to be replaced. It also has enough room for all four of my ferrets that they are able to run, play, and wrestle with each other without overcrowding themselves.

The one downside that I found of it, is it can be extremely hard to move due to being over 5'0 and heavy.It was suppose to have wheels -but- I didn't realize this until we put it together and by that point we were to far ahead that it would have been annoying to go back.
Jessica H.
Dallas
This cage if legit. It's truely the best cage out there and went above meeting my expectations. It's actually very chic as well. It's pricey but built well and you can add on. I will most likely add a 3rd tower. My ferret loves his mansion
Addie H.
Burlington
This cage is the best you can get, and though I only use mine for ferrets, I can imagine how many other little pets would be happy. It’s easy to customize, roomy, and you can add on! It is awesome
Sarah S.
I have five ferrets and this is, by far, my best investment for them!  This is a super sturdy cage, easy to clean, and fabulously roomy for them.  I love that they can spread out and be comfortable.  Don't be daunted by the price; it's a great, sturdy piece and I don't regret it for one moment.  I'm actually planning on adding an additional level just to give even more space!
Lacey A.
Clarion, PA
This cage is great for our two chinchillas. They chew through everything, so we added wood edges and floors. We also added a few little hide away areas and removed the ramps. The only issues we have had were mainly human error; sometimes the top doors don't latch securely, so we need to double check them. Other than that, this cage has lasted us 3 years so far and doesn't seem to be deteriorating anytime soon!
Felicia c.
This product is amazing ! It's is the perfect size for two or more ferrets and it is so well built and sturdy! My pets love the room that's in it! I got mine on sale at 1800pet supply plus for 177$ free shipping!
Taylor S.
I have one ferret, I know this is meant for two or maybe more ferrets but my little guy doesn't get out too much, he still has run time and time to play outside his cage but not as much as he used to since we recently last year got a dog, and they don't get along very well, he's in his cage a lot, but we've made one part of the cage bedding and places to snuggle and sleep and then another half play time with toys and treats, etc. he loves his cage, i don't think he thinks of it as a cage anymore, it's his home. We used to have a small cage and he hated it, never wanted to be in it, but now he's comfortable and enjoys his huge mansion size home. Haha I would really recommend it's worth the price!
Megan H.
Mckeesport, PA
I've had ferrets growing up my entire life, and this is the best cage I've ever had. My fur babies love having so much room, and no matter how much they try they could never get out.
Maureen B.
Denver
I have had this cage for my two ferrets for 5 years now and it is still as good as it was when I first bought it. I know some ferret owners that have gone through so many cages and finally decide to purchase one of these and never had to buy another again. They are easy to assemble, move around, and clean. Very spacious for my little fur babies fit all their hammocks, sleeper sack, litter boxes, food and water and even more beds and toys. And if you decide it to much space and you don't need both units it easy to remove the top unit and make it into a single unit. I highly recommend to any ferret owner and I definitely believe this is worth the price. ☺
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is the best cage ever, it's the largest one I've found on the market. wide and tall and spacious. can separate it into two cages just by lifting the ramp up. cleaning is so much easier because the doors open all the way, meaning the whole entire front of the cage not just a door area. it and i feel good they have room too be comfortable when they are inside.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good cage for ferrets? My little guy pretty much destroyed his cage and I'm looking for something more spacious and quick to clean. Also of course someto he can't break lol.
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this cage as good as it seems online, is it worth the money? Easy to clean?
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Could this cage also be used for rabbits?
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hey, is this cage good for guinea pigs or only ferrets?