Midwest Container Beds 40624-STB Ombre Swirl Bed 23X18

by Midwest Container Beds

Midwest Quiet Time Deluxe Pet Bed - Ombre Swirl - 46 x 29 inch The New Quiet Time Deluxe Ombre pet bed is designed with your pet and your home in mind! The ultra soft taupe to mocha polyester cover provides your pet with comfort for all seasons and it is still neutral enough to coordinate with almost any decor! Couple this comfortable cover with a tufted plush polyfiber cushion and you have the best of both worlds! Comfort, Style and Affordability all wrapped into one pet bed! Available in 6 sizes and machine washable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Midwest Container Beds 40624-STB Ombre Swirl Bed 23X18!
Covington, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Midwest Container Beds 40624-STB Ombre Swirl Bed 23X18 uploaded by Jennifer F.
My 8 pound Cavapoo LOVES this bed. I love it myself! It's so soft. I have two of them (one in her day crate and one in her night/travel crate). They're easy to wash and seem pretty durable. Would continue to buy again when needed since it's a good price point for the quality. I purchased on Amazon.
Dog / Small
Rochester, NY
Perfect for a big or small dog, Its very comfy and a decent size and its also very cute ! And Its Also very good quality
Dog