Martha Stewart

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I feel like a comforter is usually too hot or not comfy enough but that was not the case with this comforter. I purchased from Macys during a sale and I’m so glad I did. The temperature is comfortable and I can’t wait to get to my bed every time I go to work.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I received this from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. This is a very nice goose down comforter. It is warm, cozy, & fluffy- all the things one would expect in a goose down comforter. It is not too heavy that it can’t be used in Spring & Fall. It could be used year round in some of the cooler climates. It would be a great duvet inset, but it is also great alone, as the feathers do not poke. That could change with wear and time however. The reason I gave it 4/5 stars is because some of the seams and hems have strings hanging from them. Being a Martha Stewart product, and being $100 and more at some retailers, I wouldn’t expect this level of shoddy attention to detail.
Incentivized Review
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I’ve got this goose down feather comforter and was so excited to try it on. When I opened the package, it has natural smell of down feather. However, it shredded feathers a lot. Good thing is it has 4 corner loops prevent down quilt from moving inside duvet cover.
Incentivized Review