BY MIDWAY #40 in Allergy & Sinus

X l-3 24 hour allergy relief tablets - 10 count see more...

• Does this really work? I know the one for colds does work but I was...3 Answers
  • They actually work.2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jay R.
Jay R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ah XL. This was the go to in my family for whenever you felt off. As soon as you feel bad take one of those and you're set. It's super effective and I am overall satisfied with the way it makes me feel after I take one.
Neyi g.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
Un medicamento para las alergias que promete ser muy. Veloz pero tiene el mismo tiempo de efecto que otros medicamentos.
Michelle j.
Michelle j.
Los Angeles, CA
These pills work wonders. All my family members use these pills, highly recommend when you're allergies are acting up
Lupe R.
Lupe R.
Vista, CA
This pill help a lot at the begging of the flu does not make u sleep and helps a lot
Jenvelop V.
Jenvelop V.
Works for the common cold perfectly. You will feel better in no time! However, if you have symptoms that don't go away go see a doctor, you might have an infection and this product doesn't fight infections.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
I love these pills because they help cure my sickness quickly and they're cheap! Definitely recommend these!
Marc S.
Marc S.
Corona
One hour after taking this still sneezing itchy watery eyes absolutely no change. I read the reviews on this site everybody was saying it was the greatest thing since sliced bread I however fail to see that it did anything for me.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Bell Gardens, CA
Takes my cold away in a day, and when I have the flu it last about two days and then I'm all better. These pills are lifesavers.
itzel G.
itzel G.
Spring, TX
Very helpful, got me feeling better on minutes. my whole family uses these.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Does this really work? I know the one for colds does work but I was wondering does this work? And if so does it make you sleepy?
Michelle O.