BY MIDWAY

Jess G.
This is my all time favorite Mortal Kombat!! Konquest Mode was like the coolest thing ever.

I would like to see Konquest Mode in a newer MK game for Xbox one. I loved exploring the Free Realms. I think by having this mode it enabled a better gaming experience for single players. Or just players who got tired of getting whooped so many times by their friends/cousins lol. It gave them something more to do.
Ren M.
Washington, DC
The story line was really cool to follow along with. I tend to prefer an actual story to just straight arcade battles. So this was a great game with a solid story. It's exactly what you'd expect from a Mortal Kombat game. No surprises here.
Amanda D.
My brother buys all the mortal kombat games and they are great with the design of the game and i really enjoyed the story that went along the game mode
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I absolutely love this game. It has a great storyline. And you get to train and fight with all the different characters, which is my favorite part.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Savannah, GA
I'm a huge fan of all of the Mortal Kombat games. In fact, MK2 was the first game I ever played. They just keep getting better and better!
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
Awesome movie brings up so many memory of when I was a little kid and wanted to be a bad ass :) ... Ever child should see this movie
Deanna C.
I enjoyed many Mortal Kombat games, the gameplay is awesome and the characters and their stories really draw you in.
Julissa V.
This is my all time favorite video game ever since I was little! It is such a fun game and great way for killing time!
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
Always play this with my little brother. We love it, the story, and even enjoy the totally 2000 graphics :p
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
Great storyline!!! Also very good graphics and easy to understand and play. Great game for two player!