BY MIDWAY

From the franchise that shocked the world and revolutionized the fighting game category, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance enters the 21st Century with an all-new fighting system, an in-depth, supernatural storyline and infamous brutal fatalities that push the limits of all the next-generation console systems. see more...

Yordecy L.
When my parents first got me a game cube me and my two brothers agreed on this game. We played as soon as we got home. We ended up inviting our cousins over. We all were glued to that game. We were to the point where we all stayed up until the next day. The characters looked awsome did really cool fatalities. The story line was really interesting. I would like going to the krypt and getting stuff with the coins. The best childhood game. I recommend it for anyone that likes a good story and fighting games.
Rachel M.
Great Mortal Kombat game! It was so awesome when it first came out because it introduced so many new characters. Nitara is pretty cool, the vampire. Each had the alternate costumes, the krypt to unlock neat stuff, and character journeys. This game took up a lot of my time. I liked the bonus music video for Adema, too and Cooking with Scorpian! Hilarious.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
How does this game also have no reviews?! I grew up on Mortal Kombat, I unlocked everything in the krypt, finished every character journey, and learned every fatality. c'mon people! more awesome reviews!
Paul G.
Whittier, CA
Such a fun Mortal Kombat game. I've played all of the MK games and Deadly Alliance was one of my favorite storylines. I remember being in total shock when (spoiler alert!) Shang Tsung killed Kung Lao. Bringing him back as a zombie was such a fun twist.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
Back when I had a gamecube, I enjoyed playing this game. Of course there are better games in the series now. If you still have a game cube and like Mortal Kombat, definitely worth checking out.
Tammy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Fun to play. Never get tired on the series. Kids like to play this too. The kids are better than us adults are now.
Joseph E.
Sacramento, CA
This game was the best to play going HAM on the sticks at the last sections of health trying to win
Kristy B.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Everyone loved this game, I mean, they made a movie based off of it! It was challenging and fun.
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
This game was ok, not one of my favorites. The series got better after this game
Ellie K.
Toronto, ON
Mortal Kombat has been one of my favorite video games for as long as I can remember. I've tried it out on nearly every consul and close to all of the versions and I'm never disappointed like I was with the movies.