BY MIDWAY

• is this game just as good as the old ones on ps2?1 Answers
Paul G.
Whittier, CA
I think the best part of this game was the Konquest mode which is action role-playing game that helps add context to the story. The 2 games before this (Deadly Alliance & Deception) both had a version of Konquest, but I think Armageddon was the best. It also had a minigame called Motor Kombat which was a fun racing game that was similar to Mario Kart. Great single player game and extremely fun 2 player fighting game.
Sandy N.
Fremont, CA
I love that theres a huge selection of characters, different game play modes & that you can create a player. MK is fun to play, mastering fatalities takes time & you'll play this game for hours.
Vanessa m.
I absolutely looveee this game I love how there's so many characters you can choose from! I also really enjoyed the go-cart mini game! its so much fun! I seriously recommend this game!
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Mortal Kombat is the best game ever. I grew up with this. Just fantastic. I love it. The best one of all time.
Mariet V.
Rochester , NY
Yesssss I love this game. Especially when we play as family and get competitive against each other it's funny
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
is this game just as good as the old ones on ps2?