Midway Grisi Sulfur Soap with Lanolin, 4.4 oz uploaded by Melissa V.

BY MIDWAY

Grisi Sulfur Soap with Lanolin: With Bio Sulfur Won't damage the skin Helps to combat acne and pimples Oil, acne prone and blemish control see more...

Julie B.
THIS STUFF IS THE REASON WHY I DON'T GET ACNE ANYMORE. I swear by this product. Before, i used to have sooo many pimples. I tried everything but nothing would work. I even tried proactive and, while it worked for a short while, it endes up giving me rashes on my face. When I started using this stuff, my face instantly cleared. And this has worked for everyone that I have shared this product with. First wet your face with hot water and then apply the soap to your face. Leave it on your face for 10 min or until hardened and then rinse with cold water. The ONLY issue that I have with this product is that it makes my face dry after using it for a while. To fix that, I just apply lotion to my face and take a break from it for a few days. Other than that, this product has been a life saver!!!
Clarissa M.
Lemoore, CA
#GiftCrush This is my gift crush 😍 Never in my life had I tried a bar cleanser for my face because I was scared of it drying out but this product didn't do that! it's cleared my skin and I found it at a local Hispanic shop. I recommend you try this if you have acne (mine is mostly on my t-zone) and oily skin.
Katie R.
If you have breakouts on your body, this is a great soap to use. I use it after workouts, especially on my back, to prevent any clogged pores. It's affordable, but the only downside is that I don't love the smell. Other than that, it's great.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I've been using this for about a month now and my skin is absolutely beautiful! I don't even feel like I need to put on a tinted BB cream or foundation to leave the house. The package says to leave it on for ten minutes but hi no one has time for that. So I use the bar to scrub it in and then I use a tooth brush (not the one I use for brushing my teeth) to exfoliate it into my skin and it works wonders. I usually moisturize after this and my skin is good to go ☺️ it's only like $2-3 at Walmart. Great cheap buy and totally worth it. Highly recommend!
Kuena M.
San Antonio , TX
I've been using this for years. Great for clearing up acne and acne marks. Super affordable. I find it either at CVS or at Walmart. I like to wash my face with this soap bout 2 or 3 times a week. When ever I have a breakout I add a little bit of water and put some soap on the breakout over night, kinda like a spot treatment. I have it in a soap dish after I use it.
Brenda B.
Glenpool, OK
My sister started using this a long with the cream and I've noticed and extreme change in her face! She use to be full of acne and since using this product it has definitely gone down significantly. I started using it recently even though I don't have much acne but it makes my face super soft.
Alicia A.
Red Bluff, CA
I remember buying this at walmart because I was breaking out a lot but honestly the pimples lasted as long as they had to. No difference using this besides keeping my face clean. Cleansing starts from the inside.
Brenda S.
This bar of soap is magical clears clears up my acne and use it everyday. I have one in the shower and one by my bathroom sink. but after you use this moisturizer
Pamela H.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a really good soap for oily skin with acne. It's amazing, truly cleans face from all dirt. Only downside is its a little too drying.
Ana C S.
Awesome for clearing you skin! Help with acne a lot. After a week you can see results on your skin. I recommend this for acne.
SamiJoie J.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this really work for acne?
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this really work for acne? Also is this a better alternative than the ointment?
Lindsey W.
Atlanta, GA
How can this be used to help reduce acne?