MIDWAY Grisi 13.5 floz Hair Shampoos uploaded by Levi Johan T.MIDWAY Grisi 13.5 floz Hair Shampoos uploaded by Maria C.

BY MIDWAY

Grisi 13.5 floz hair shampoos see more...

Buy on Target*
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
Review for: Grisi 13.5 floz Hair Shampoos more...
My son uses when he stays at his grandma and i love the way it leave his hair so smooth and soft. So I had to ask her what it was cause the smell of this shampoo is amazing and ever since then i stopped using other shampoo and this has been my go to since then.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
Cutest baby shampoo ever the lid is a rattle so she likes so okay with it from time to time smells like camomile leaves her hair super soft I bought mine at Walmart and it came with a free travel size one too I highly recommend it
Cindy O.
I have been using this baby shampoo on my boys for 3+ years. It leaves my boys hair smelling wonderful. It leaves it so soft and doesn't dry out their scalp. It helps keep their natural light hair color. Safe to use on newborns as well. It's affordable. Totally recommend it.
Nancy S.
Suisun City, CA
Review for: Grisi 13.5 floz Hair Shampoos more...
Love these! Have been using it on my oldest daughter for 6 years and my youngest one for 2! Absolutely love what it does to their hair!
Sonia M.
El favorito para mis niños tiene un aroma tan lindo y deja su cabello muy suave y sin enredos, a mi me gusta mucho
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Lo he usado por años para
Mis hijos realmente me encanta su suavidad y calidad
Levi Johan T.
Arandas,Jal
Siempre lo utilizamos al momento de bañar a mi pequeña hermana me encanta su olor y cómo queda el pelo después una ducha