BY MIDWAY

Robert L.
I played gauntlet until i beat it i couldn't put the game down its a different style of game u are used to but still in the end its a hack and slash and a good one at that and after playing the new version this series is just awesome i played this game wit my gf on the ps2 and now play the new one on pc find a buddy to play with it makes this game so much worth it!
Tiffany L.
Saint Louis, MO
Such a let down! Played it in one sitting and was so upset. I played the original gauntlet and then the one on gamecube with the green cover (can't remember the name). So I was hoping for something at least similair or at the very least something that would fill some hours and have replay value.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Received this game as one of my free monthly games from my PlayStation Plus subscription for my PS4. LOVE IT! My boyfriend and I can play for hours. It's very easy to learn.
Evangelina P.
A classic awesome game right here I wish they would make a newer version when my family and I play this game with you to enjoy your time
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Gamer Expert Level 5
No matter which system I play this game on its awesome, just wish they would bring a new one out already, it's been forever!
Amber B.
Union City, OH
I loved this game i played it over and over took about 2 hours to beat lol " elf needs food badly"
kalista m.
York, PA
I really like gauntlet this was pretty good but my fav gauntlet is the dreamcast version
Sabrina A.
Oshawa, ON
One of my favorite ps2 games as a child. I have played this for endless hours and have beaten it numerous times with friends and family it is a great local co op game and it is unfortunate games like this no longer exist
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
Is this available on PlayStation network?