Midway 106615 Game Party for Nintendo Wii uploaded by Kara E.Midway 106615 Game Party for Nintendo Wii uploaded by Levi Johan T.

BY MIDWAY

Game Party for the Wii is a collection of classic skill games from around the world, from American sports venues to European gathering spots. Using the Wii's unique control interface, you can play classics such as darts; modern favorites such as table hockey and hoop shoot, or participate in multiplayer trivia contests. More than a half dozen games are available. It's the ultimate party game. see more...

Kara E.
Gamer Expert Level 1
A great game for kids! While the graphics don't hold up to that of Wii Sports of Wii Party, the game is perfect for children looking to play darts basketball, or air hockey. It can be a little challenging to first figure out how to control the controller first. I usually found myself finding it hard to perform actions even when I was in front of the sensors and using the right controls.
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 3
My siblings and I used to play this game all the time together, we loved playing darts for the most part. We collected most of the characters and played it a bunch together. It was a lot of fun seeing who would win against who while playing this game.
Claudia P.
Un juego muy entretenido tiene muchos como mini games que hace que no te aburras tan rapido y ademaa el modo multi jugador me gusto mucho!
ahawna b.
I really don't like this game. I mean some people might like it. It's just kind of boring. My boy likes it though
Angelica S.
Fun game for the whole family. Great for the new year. You feel like you get a workout playing it.
Lorena R.
CHICAGO, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I had no clue my son gas this game it is very intertaining love playing this with him..
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
This was a great game for the price! Very fun party game and easy to get the hang of.
Irene N.
Me gustaria muchísimo tenerlo para jugar en mi consola wii ya que solo tengo 4 juegoa y 2 de ellos venian gratis con la consola y me gustaria tener otro de deporte paque por lo menos hacer algo de ejercicio cuando juego.
Miss-A -.
This game is such fun, great if your having a family get together. Myself and my family usually play this on Christmas day or birthdays. Has all different game for different ages aswell so that know one is left out.
Levi Johan T.
Arandas,Jal
Uno de mis juegos favoritos para la Wii al igual que Mario party su modo multijugador me encanta y si pudiera hacer un gameplays para mi canal en YouTube estuviera genial
Kim B.