Mid's Homestyle Pasta Sauce Italian Sausage uploaded by Evelyn B.

BY MID'S #97 in Pasta Sauce

Mid's Homestyle Pasta Sauce Italian Sausage.

Slow cooked for that homemade flavor.

Mideo's original Sicilian recipe for 60 years!

Quart size! see more...

Monica T.
Monument, CO
Review for: Pasta Sauce 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g more...
I was recently reading an article Influenster had posted about the best jarred pasta sauces, and I was surprised to see MID's missing!  I do have a really hard time finding it on shelves here out west, so I stock up when I visit home.  The sauce reminds me of my mother's homemade- make all day Sunday gravy.  No kidding, it is the best thing to that found in a jar.  The extra cost to me- is well worth it.
Nicole T.
Review for: Pasta Sauce 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g more...
Best pasta sauce ever!!! It tastes so fresh and not chemically!!! it's $4.99 at publix, which is more then preggo,ragu and what not but it really tastes great!!! Publix has b1g1 or 2 for $5 (which is the same with this product) deals often though.
Megan G.
Review for: Pasta Sauce 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g more...
We love this pasta sauce. It's made locally and a favorite around here. I love all of the flavors! It's also a good sized jar. It's more expensive than some other brands, so I do tend to buy it when it's on sale. But the taste is good and it's a quality sauce.
Jess K.
Boynton Beach
Easily my favorite go-to sauce. It's probably the best jarred sauce I've ever had the pleasure of tasting. Most other tomato sauces, I would always have to spruce it up with extra seasonings or other add-ins, this I just take as-is. The meat-based ones are easily the best, I never even have to add ground beef as I normally would with red sauces. Extremely highly recommended. My local grocery store sells it for a little over 4$, but commonly has it as Buy One Get One at least every month or so!
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
This is by far the best sauce I have bought! I normally like making my sauces from scratch, but when there are time restraints I grab this jar! Not at all sweet or Artificial tasting, almost as good as homemade :) the price is also very attractive. Try it today, you won't be disappointed.
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
This is the only brand of pasta sauce I will ever use, I have been converted! It's a little pricey, but all natural and soo worth it! The best flavor is the sausage & peppers (and in case you haven't tried it..it's banana peppers, not bell peppers). Try it!
Brittany T.
LOVE this sauce! Typically stick to either the three cheese or the meat, but it is amazing. Best sauce in a jar! It's also a tad bigger than the typical size of Prego or Ragu.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
I love this sauce when making spaghetti! It has everything you need in it although sometimes I will add a little more meat in bigger chunks!
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Has a homemade taste the only things is in my grocery store it is quite a bit pricey compared to other brands there