BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
kemethlie l.
Muy rico me encanta me lo tomo con piña y es un trado dulce y muy bueno por que su sabor es suave a la vez en lo personal me encanta
Shannon B.
I don;t drink this often but is is very sweet and tastes and smells amazing. I like to drink this on the rare occasions I do drink
Mylkia R.
Looove Midori...you can mix it in so many ways...my favorite are with pineapple juice or with sour...so delicious...very sweet!!!
Leigharna M.
Taste is always crisp and refreshing but it gives me a rash and I get really hot. Not sure what it is but every time I drink it
Marnelle T.
Adelaide
Great on its own, even better with lemonade. I lovely drink for a backyard BBQ with friends or pre-drinks before a night out.
Debby K.
St Catharines, ON
Who doesn't love a melon ball made with delicious Midori Melon Liqueur - perfect afternoon cocktail when the ladies come by
Megan L.
Midori is my favorite drink. It is so beautiful, and it has a yummy melon liqueur. It goes well with lemonade as a mix.
Rozz H.
Scotland
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Melon! Mix with lemonade or soda water to make an alcoholic version of Japanese melon soda which is soooo delicious.
Kaylee M.
Charlottetown, PE
Melon liqueur is tasty im not sure what you mix it with but if you do spme research there are good recepies out there
Veronica D.
My favorite drink is midori colado, just like piña colada but with midori, it’s sweet a little tangy and wonderful
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?