BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Delicious! I love making random mixed drinks with this melon liqueur but also very smooth to take as a shot. The color itself is very alluring. A bit pricey but again you're paying for brand and quality. There are other affordable melon liqueurs that are just as good.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
Oh how I love Midori! I'm a bartender and I can make so many delicious, fruity drinks using this liqueur! The flavor is amazing but of course, I'm a melon lover! It gives any drink an awesome flavor and a really cool color! I make sure to never, ever run out of Midori in my bar! One of my absolute favorites!
Kristina S.
This used to be one of my favorite mixers. One of my favorite Japanese drinks is melon soda and if you mix Midori with Sprite or 7-up it tastes just like melon soda. A little Midori definitely goes a long way because the flavor is strong and really sweet.
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great little kick of flavor for your drinks. Not to mention it adds an amazing color, especially around St. Patrick's Day! Easy to find bottle based on it's unique packaging and vibrant color. Would totally recommend having this in your liquor cabinet.
Jessica K.
Medina, NY
Midori is a great addition to any liquor cabinet. I have not had any other melon liqueurs therefore it is the best in my experience. It is a little pricey specifically for adding into a mixed drink but the flavor is great. This will definitely be bought again in our household for future mixed drinks.
Susanna M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I think this is over priced and that you can easily buy cheaper brands for the same quality and taste. In Virginia you can only buy this at the ABC so it's even more expensive due to the Virginia system and our alcohol tax being more than retail or food.
Candi F.
Berthoud, CO
Midori was the first liqueur I ever tried and it was a hit. Mixed with a little sour mix and I was in heaven. To this day it's still one of my favorite drinks. I love the melon flavor and the fact that it isn't overpowered by the taste of alcohol.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Alone i wouldnt say try this. Mixed drinks with fruity flavored (scooby snack shot) liquor store it is amazing! Cheaper brands just aren't even close!! Get Midori! Much more flavor, you do not get too much of a liquor taste which is always nice.
Michelle L.
Bridgewater, NJ
MY FAVORITE LIQUEUR. It tastes very good with sour mix and it looks cool too. I've never had any other melon liqueur but this has convinced me to try some more out. I don't have much experience with other melon flavored drinks so this matched my expectations. Will definitely buy again.
Julie R.
Attleboro, MA
Midori is a bit sickeningly sweet alone but adds great flavor when used in a mixed drink. That being said, it doesn't go with a whole lot. The only drink I can think of off the top of my head is a Midori Sour. It would probably be really good with something watermelon flavored as well.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?